Nails Inc Vitamin E Pen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cibmoir

Registered Shopper
Hi I need help! I have got really dry cuticles and have tried everything to no avail! I have used Liz Earle Superbalm,OPI Avoplex but I wondered if anyone has tried the Nails Inc Vitamin E Pen. I had some varnishes from them a few years ago and was not impressed but I am desperate!!
Thanks
Carol

Hi there

I've not tried Nails inc but the last Leighton Denny TSV was brilliant for my cutilcles. I also had very dry cuticles but the manicure oil and renovate has made so much of a difference - it is item no 226 780

:hellocat: Carol,

I should use it more often, but I use the L'Occitane Shea Butter Nail & Cuticle Cream, which is quite good.

I use it of a night as it can be a bit greasy though.

T x

Ive tried the nails inc cuticle pen, i thought it was a bit overpriced and over rated tbh.

The OPi 'Avoplex cuticle oil to go' is far better IMO.

HTH

Hi there

I've not tried Nails inc but the last Leighton Denny TSV was brilliant for my cutilcles. I also had very dry cuticles but the manicure oil and renovate has made so much of a difference - it is item no 226 780

I agree with you on this. I bought this collection and my cuticles have improved dramatically since using it. The manicure oil (along with the Slick Tips, bought separately) has made them look and feel so much better.

I also had the last Denny TSV and the oil is nice but for me the Avoplex is more moisturising.

You could try massaging in an oil you already have around such as Sweet Almond or Olive Oil. I think I have read somewhere that some have recommended the Ojon treatment if you have some of that already?

If your cuticles are desperate then whatever you use will be more effective if you put some gloves on for a while after. Also best before bed so has time to absorb.

Actually if Avoplex not helping, you might want to think what is making them dry ie you might be using handwash or something that is drying?

Last edited:
Oh never thought of the Ojon treatment! Will give that a try. I am swithering now about the Decleor aromessence for nails but it is expensive and I am wondering if it can be THAT much better than Avoplex?

The best cuticle cream in the world ever is Flexitol Cuticle & Nail Cream.

The best cuticle cream in the world ever is Flexitol Cuticle & Nail Cream.

Another thumbs up for Flexitol from me. Got mine in superdrug, it's under a fiver if I remember correctly. It's quite a small tube but you only need a tiny amount - grain of rice size does one hand - and the moisturisation lasts hours. The only down side for me is that I really don't like the smell of it but I'm prepared to put up with that because the results I get on my extremely dry cuticles are amazing.

I was fascinated as never heard of Flexitol. Ever the beauty junkie, don't like to feel I am missing out on something!

However, quick search reveals first ingredient is Lanolin which is not for everyone.

Hi. Burts Bees Lemon Cuticle Cream is very good. I've also heard good things about Lush's Lemony Flutter.

Latest posts

Back