Nails Inc TSV Due?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
I notice Nails inc have not had a TSV since October. I have recently got very into Nails inc so I am not aware of how often they have them but the beauty products such as Liz Earle, Decleor, L'Occitane are usually every four or so months.
When is it!? Lol

i love the nails inc tsvs theyre such good value but i bloomin hope they dont do a repeat of the last tsv and just chuck in the same colours from the previous one

yea me 2. I bought the metallics and i love st johns wood. If its still in store im gona buy another

I have the metalic collection, but have not used the st Johns wood as yet. i ahve used the bronze metallic one as have that on at he moment. I love Nails Inc.

I missed out on the Metallics collection as I wasn't sure if DD would like the bronze colour & of course when she re-appeared it was too late, it had gone! Have it on waitlist but not very hopeful obviously as I'm sure Helen said it wouldn't be coming back once gone! Should've put it on cheque hold, for some reason I never think of doing that at the time! :(
Got the Spring Sensations though, that red is fabulous! :)

I missed out on the Metallics collection as I wasn't sure if DD would like the bronze colour & of course when she re-appeared it was too late, it had gone! Have it on waitlist but not very hopeful obviously as I'm sure Helen said it wouldn't be coming back once gone! Should've put it on cheque hold, for some reason I never think of doing that at the time! :(
Got the Spring Sensations though, that red is fabulous! :)

They have them at nails inc

http://www.nailsinc.com/colorcollections

Or they also have them in the create your own colour collection section as well. I only wanted st johns wood an kensinton palace so I got the in a create your own collection offer.

Have to agree with L'OccitaneLover16 wasn't greatly impressed with Kensington Palace though, much more dark grey than the greeny/blue it appears on the website. Nails inc said they'ed swap it but I didn't get round to posting it back. So now i've tried it out and its better than I expected from the colour of the bottle in real life just not what I was expecting/after.

That's brilliant, thank you!

Have to agree with L'OccitaneLover16 wasn't greatly impressed with Kensington Palace though, much more dark grey than the greeny/blue it appears on the website. Nails inc said they'ed swap it but I didn't get round to posting it back. So now i've tried it out and its better than I expected from the colour of the bottle in real life just not what I was expecting/after.

Ah, that's slightly less brilliant as it was the Kensington Palace I found particularly appealing - described as 'petrol blue', which I read as 'petrel blue', maybe they did mean 'petrol' after all then? lol

#9 Lovely, ta! :14:
No, I'm never sure what we are & aren't allowed to post link-wise either - do we get the equivalent of 'pink slaps' on here for transgressions? lol

That's brilliant, thank you!

Ah, that's slightly less brilliant as it was the Kensington Palace I found particularly appealing - described as 'petrol blue', which I read as 'petrel blue', maybe they did mean 'petrol' after all then? lol

Yes, me too!

Definitely more petrol/oil, in my book than it comes across in the pics.

KWC - promotional voucher can be found here for Nails Inc (hope i was allowed to post this link - sorry if not)

http://www.vouchercodes.com/vouchers/nailsinc.htm

I would have thought that was fine! Think its promoting other forums that would be a problem.

might be wise to have a look at the section in the drop of health and beauty theres a post there with a link for nails inc

Latest posts

Back