Nails Inc TSV arrived !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
:hellocat:

Postman arrived this morning with my Nails Inc TSV - couldn't believe it !!!!

The colours are really nice, already had a play with them. The only one I'm not too keen on is the Ebury Mews one, but love Eaton Mews, Chester Place and Belgrave Place.

T x

:eeyore:

Mine came too, I'm still in shock! :eek:

Haven't had a play yet but it's looking good.:D

Mine arrived today too, and I love the purply coloured one, can't for the life of me remember what it's called though. I think I'll test it out tonight, and see if it's as lush on the nail as it looks in the bottle.

I have got two sets on cheque hold. The purple one is called belgrave Place and it is stunning on as I have this colour from another kit.

Mine arrived too! OH ordered it for me at 11.59pm, just before it ended !!...lovely surprise:D:D:D
I now have fingers in alternating hans place and Belgrave place

Last edited:
Still waiting impatiently for mine - in a nail polish phase:)

Is the polish Helen described as a Royal Blue look like a Royal Blue? ( it's just that it looked more Violet on my screen)

Many Thanks

mine came too, can't say i'm as thrilled as some of you, love the purple and the blue, maybe a couple of the paler ones and the red, but the rest can go on ebay, Brompton Place is hideous on, it looks nice in the bottle but it's like summat barbara cartland would wear, plus it goes on streaky.
Not impressed:(

Still waiting impatiently for mine - in a nail polish phase:)

Is the polish Helen described as a Royal Blue look like a Royal Blue? ( it's just that it looked more Violet on my screen)

Many Thanks

Do you mean chester st? it's a bit of a shimmery blue by the looks of the bottle, I wouldn't say royal blue more of a deep petrol blue.

mine came too, can't say i'm as thrilled as some of you, love the purple and the blue, maybe a couple of the paler ones and the red, but the rest can go on ebay, Brompton Place is hideous on, it looks nice in the bottle but it's like summat barbara cartland would wear, plus it goes on streaky.

Good to hear because I was away and missed it. Don't feel quite so gutted now.

Angiebabe What colour is the Brompton Place Please?

Mine has arrived. On first impressions my favourite colours are Montrose Place, Eaton Mews and Hans Place. Will have a play with them later on.

Mine arrived yesterday and I've got the Montrose Place on. I've just posted a photo of a couple of Diamonique rings in another thread so the colour is in that photo. The first colour I tried on was the lovely violet Belgrave Place but decided that was more suitable for my toes once I'm back at work next week. I think violet fingers might prove too exciting for them!

I think mine are at the post office waiting to be collected :D

I'm going to see Mama Mia at the cinema tonight and we are dressing up in 70's gear so I will go and collect them this afternoon and wear the barbie pink one, if it's bright enough :lol:

I think mine are at the post office waiting to be collected :D

I'm going to see Mama Mia at the cinema tonight and we are dressing up in 70's gear so I will go and collect them this afternoon and wear the barbie pink one, if it's bright enough :lol:

trust me it's bright!

Are they all chippie angiebabe or certain colours?

The pink one definatley was, I'm just roadtesting the blue one, if I'm honest I knew nails inc was crap as I've tried them before, but because I thought I'd sell some on ebay I ordered it, I,ve had much better quality cheap ones. I think it was the purple one that swung it for me as I have some tights the same colour and purple is the new black for winter lol.

Latest posts

Back