Nails Inc: Moan/Review.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apart from the quality of the polish a lot of it is down to preparation.

One thing I swear by is to ensure that there is no grease on the nail plate and use
OPI's Chip Skip and if that was unavailable Orly's Primetime (chip preventing primer) used under basecoat and polish lasts longer. Worth trying a product like that underneath other brands to see if it improves staying power.

They are not full size bottles, well the ones I seen in Boots.QUOTE]

I was in the City Centre branch of Boots today and bought 2 bottles of Coke and got the Caramel nail polish for my nearly 14 year old Daughter and they are full sized (10ml). I use nails inc and do find that they chip easily too.

I bought Nails Inc. 4 piece glitter set in December from QVC, lovely colours. Wore the pinky colour to our works night out and the next morning they were peeling from the side. Washed my hands and it came off in large sections. So............ tried the lilac next for New Years Eve, very poor. Beautiful to look at the first night, but the next day they had bits missing, poked at one and the whole nail full of polish came away. (The polish in the shape of the nail.......... not my actual nail. )

I like Nails Inc, but find if I get a set on offer from Debenhams, they seem to last much longer. And I wear base coat and I get "Out the Door" top coat from ebay, the fastest drying top coat I have ever had. By the time I do my pinky on one hand, the thumb is already dry.

Every Leighton Denny I have ever bought has been thick and gloopy and streaks something shocking. I don't usually have any problems with OPI though.

Try binning the Nails inc topcoat and replace with Seche Vitte. It makes any polish last for ages and dries super quick too. Don't buy from Le Q though. Available cheaper elsewhere online.

They are not full size bottles, well the ones I seen in Boots.QUOTE]

I was in the City Centre branch of Boots today and bought 2 bottles of Coke and got the Caramel nail polish for my nearly 14 year old Daughter and they are full sized (10ml). I use nails inc and do find that they chip easily too.

I got the Heather Grey one. Lovely colour but not very durable...

Latest posts

Back