Nails Inc Fashionista Kit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
226158 Nails Inc Fashionista kit arrived today and the colours are really nice. Especially the red. Can't wait to try them all. The grey looks really nice too!

The colours look really nice Dazzler,I sort of have my heart set on the metalics that are advertised on the Nails Inc web site but the navy and grey are very appealing to me. Decisions Decisions :33:

Bet

The colours look really nice Dazzler,I sort of have my heart set on the metalics that are advertised on the Nails Inc web site but the navy and grey are very appealing to me. Decisions Decisions :33:

Bet

I bought those metallics and they came two days ago and they are gorgeous, particularly the metallic purple. But then again, I also have the Fashionista colours and they are gorgeous too!
I'm not being very helpful here, am I?

I bought those metallics and they came two days ago and they are gorgeous, particularly the metallic purple. But then again, I also have the Fashionista colours and they are gorgeous too!
I'm not being very helpful here, am I?

Mmmm, well not really :31: but thanks for trying :1:

The metalics will be there for a while I suppose and the Fashionista is a last clicks so I should go for that first....maybe but now I am desperate for the metalic purple :34:

I bought some stuff off the Nails Inc Site last week and got a money off coupon on a manicure so may use that on Saturday and then decide :33:.

Bet

PS, I am sat in bed trying to get some Nails Inc glitter varnish off but it just dont wanna budge! Nightmare!!!

Bet

Bet , why not get both! lol xxxxxx

Mmmm, well not really :31: but thanks for trying :1:

The metalics will be there for a while I suppose and the Fashionista is a last clicks so I should go for that first....maybe but now I am desperate for the metalic purple :34:

I bought some stuff off the Nails Inc Site last week and got a money off coupon on a manicure so may use that on Saturday and then decide :33:.

Bet

PS, I am sat in bed trying to get some Nails Inc glitter varnish off but it just dont wanna budge! Nightmare!!!

If I were in any way techie I would post you a pic of the metallic purple on my hands right now - but I think, by the time I worked it out, they's be sold/out of fashion! Plus I am supposed to be working!

Just gone mad buying varnish tonight, dont know what I was thinking. Two lots from QVC and the metalics from the NI website. It was the metalic purple that done for me :11:

Bet

Soak your nails for five mins in soapy water and this should help you to remove any varnish completely with your acetone free remover. Hold the pad over the nail for a few seconds before you start to rub it off.

Soak your nails for five mins in soapy water and this should help you to remove any varnish completely with your acetone free remover. Hold the pad over the nail for a few seconds before you start to rub it off.

Thanks for that Genie, I wasnt going to wear the Nails Inc glitter one again even though I really like it as it took too much getting off but will give that tip a go!

Bet

Summer Brights 5 piece Collection (item no 226338) also in clearance for £14.49 if anyone is interested. Yellow nail polish - not sure about that one myself but the others look good!

Thanks for that Genie, I wasnt going to wear the Nails Inc glitter one again even though I really like it as it took too much getting off but will give that tip a go!

Bet

Another tip for removing polish (especially glitter) is to use a square of felt rather than just a cotton wool pad, seems to 'grab' the polish better - just make sure it is a white colour. The type of felt kids use for crafts.

Some people have tried using cheap microfibre cloths and say they help remove the polish effectively-though I have not tried it myself.

Latest posts

Back