Nails Inc 7 Piece Colour Craze Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good Lord is there anyone in the world who doesn't already own Porchester Sq? Or maybe they've got a huge vat of the stuff and need to shift it any way they can?

Rumour has it that Jill Franks is always on the look out for another bottle of Porchester Square.

Good Lord is there anyone in the world who doesn't already own Porchester Sq? Or maybe they've got a huge vat of the stuff and need to shift it any way they can?
I haven't got it and I'm always tempted to buy it but resist

Theres also this kit that looks gd value for money.:happy:

Nails Inc 10 Piece The London Collection
QVC Price: £22.00

Introductory Price :

£19.98

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Nails-Inc-10-Piece-The-London-Collection.product.203940.html

I noticed this set the other day and wondered what it was but there were no details at the time. I thought the title odd as most polishes are London names but having now seen what it is it makes sense as it is the set that was the first NI TSV on QVC US.

Where's the Caviar Topcoat in the picture, unless it's in the black bottle :thinking:

Where's the Caviar Topcoat in the picture, unless it's in the black bottle :thinking:

I think it is. I just bought the top + basecoat kit last week and the base coat was in a white bottle and the top coat in a black which really surprised me. No idea why as they are normally in clear bottles...?

Latest posts

Back