ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nails Inc 6 Piece Seaside Collection
Item Number: 228641
QVC Price £21.50
One Time Only Price £17.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Colour your nails with this six-piece Seaside collection from Nails Inc. You'll receive six 10ml nail polishes in the following colours - Brewer Street (light green), Royal Court (royal blue), Frith Street (magenta), Spitafields (banana yellow), Belgrave Square (pink) and Onslow Square (red-orange).

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228641

Anyone go for this in the end last night? I was interested to see the green, but it was just too pale! Nice pink and blue though.

Pics up now but its on waitlist.

Anyone go for this in the end last night? I was interested to see the green, but it was just too pale! Nice pink and blue though.

Pics up now but its on waitlist.

Yes I went for it, never used Nails inc before so though this was a good place to start - wasn't keen on the green and yellow at first but once I saw them on the models nails I changed my mind - I thought they would be wishy washy but they actually looked quite good. Fingers crossed they look as nice in real life...:happy:

Mine arrived yesterday and I do like the colours, the coverage is excellent even with one coat, especially on the green and yellow. However not sure if they are really for me as I am fairly pale skinned and most of the colours are more suited to tanned skins - nothing a bit of fake tan wizardry can't sort out though haha!

Really impressed with Nails inc though, this was my first purchase from them and will deffo be back for more - can anyone recommend somewhere to get the caviar topcoat from at a good price please?

Thanks x

good find

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

hopasholic

Thanks for the review, good to know about the yellow as yellows have a reputation for being streaky and difficult to get a good coverage with.

Not sure where to the topcoat from at a good price, best prices with Nails Inc tend to be when they are part of a pack.

Mine arrived yesterday and I do like the colours, the coverage is excellent even with one coat, especially on the green and yellow. However not sure if they are really for me as I am fairly pale skinned and most of the colours are more suited to tanned skins - nothing a bit of fake tan wizardry can't sort out though haha!

Really impressed with Nails inc though, this was my first purchase from them and will deffo be back for more - can anyone recommend somewhere to get the caviar topcoat from at a good price please?

Thanks x

I like the idea of the green and yellow, but I'm pale skinned as well and don't do fake tan. Humm......

Not sure about the topcoat, I've only bought it as part of a set. You could sign up to nails inc, and see what offers come up, they have been having them quite regularly recently.

hopasholic

Thanks for the review, good to know about the yellow as yellows have a reputation for being streaky and difficult to get a good coverage with.

Not sure where to the topcoat from at a good price, best prices with Nails Inc tend to be when they are part of a pack.

I have their bright yellow from last year, Carnaby street and that does take a few coats to get coverage.

It seams to me thet the creme colours like St Johns wood and Brompton Place are thicker than the other colours

Latest posts

Back