N Home bedding, I'm very impressed with it...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nikki

Registered Shopper
Just thought I'd say that I got a duvet set of Ron Norsworthy's, (N Home), earlier this week. It's the Sonja set in king size, (coral & pewter).
The look, finish and quality is superb. It's very soft yet not limp like the NN 300 thread count I bought before. Looks amazing as has beautiful corded ribbon detail borders on pillow cases and the duvet cover as opposed to cheap ribbon.

Ron said in his show that the quality of the yarn is far more relevant than the thread count rating. Having felt his bedding fabric I can see what he means.

The whole look is immaculate, no loose threads, beautifully embroidered edging.

It's expensive but when I compared his to other sets sold by other high street stores his was by far the best value for what I got imo. The HOF ones are 500 thread count BUT the duvet set only consists of a cover & 2 pillow cases plus the colours were a bit Kelly Hoppen esque drab. The reviews weren't great either as some said the fitted sheets & extra pillow cases they bought separately didn't match.

I know someone who also bought his new orange & cream throw & they said they are delighted with it

His stuff isn't cheap but personally I'd rather pay a few quid more and have something to be proud of. Some of his sets are in Q clearance, not much left and not a huge amount off but worth a look if you like the colours x.

Good to hear your feedback. I am tempted by one of his sets (arabesque - neutral with an orange border). I also found the NN 300 rather limp (good description) and sent it back.

I can only vouch for the set that I bought Jude but if that's anything to go by I'd say the new range will be just as good. My friend bought the orange & cream throw & is delighted with it.

He did say that there's no point in having 500-800 thread count if the yarn is rough, thin or like twine. I think that makes total sense as I can't believe the set I bought from his range is 300 tc, the same as the NN one I bought some time ago that in comparison is like crumpled tissue paper! The N home fabric feels twice as thick yet soft & with a nice sheen to it. Hope that helps x.

Latest posts

Back