Mystery parcel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nailprincess

Registered Shopper
Hi all,

This is going to sound as if I've been on the vodka all afternoon, but its a real mystery to me! I've just arrived home to find a parcel from a company in Hong Kong, addressed to me, but I haven't ordered anything from them! It is a black lacy bolero type thing and I couldn't even fit my arm in it never mind anything else, so I wouldn't order it! Inside the parcel there's no invoice just a coupon from a company called Uxcell for free delivery. I've checked my bank and credit card, paypal and ebay and all seems to be in order. I've no idea where it came from, and just wondered if anyone else has heard of them?

I googled Uxcell - it's a huge Hong Kong based company that piles 'em high, sells 'em cheap, something like an online Poundstretcher.

They sell on eBay, where they have thousands and thousands of items listed, as well as on their own website. There are 14,000 items on eBay listed in clothing alone.

I wonder if someone's wrongly entered their postcode on an order form, and clicked on an automated 'find my address' link? Done in a hurry, they might not have noticed that the wrong address popped up on the order... or given that Uxcell's so enormous, maybe the error is theirs?

Failing that, maybe you've got a secret admirer, NP?? :happy:

Latest posts

Back