My question has been answered, or has it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Many moons ago I posted a question about some crafting inks, as follows - - - - - -

"Will the inks dry out in the bottles"

"As the inks dry so quickly, I am concerned that once the bottles have been opened they will have a limited shelf life and will dry out in the bottles. What sort of life will the bottles have when opened, and if they evaporate and become too thick, can they be revived by adding the solvent from the blending bottle?"

Today I received an email to say that it had been answered, saying - - - - -

"Click the button below to see your answer on QVCUK.com"

When I did this, the result was - - - -

"We cannot direct you to the requested web page at this time. Please try again."

I've tried it many times with the same result. I can't look it up on QVC as I have no idea what the item was. I doubt they even have any now, it could have been a year ago when I asked the question.

Last edited:
I too have had the very same problem.

Talk about getting in touch with QVC and sharing the love! :yawn:

I'd keep asking in the item details section, until my question does get answered properly (sounds like a way of clearing questions out of the way, whether they have been answered or not), but thent I can be a bit of a pain like that!

what were the inks, Stratobuddy? There are loads of people on here who are also members of Crafttelly.com and will prob be able to answer your qusestion, or find someone who can. (although I know that won't help your irritation with QVC over the failed link)

It was so long ago I can't remember, but I think they were metallic inks that looked metallic AND could write on metal and other impervious surfaces, and dried extremely quickly (hence my question).

I don't like all this sharing the love nonsense on qvc at the moment,it sounds too American to me.

It was so long ago I can't remember, but I think they were metallic inks that looked metallic AND could write on metal and other impervious surfaces, and dried extremely quickly (hence my question).

You'd be better going to CT.com and someone will be able to answer your quesition there Stratobuddy, do you know what make they are?

Are they the Brilliance Dew Drops?

I really have no idea. I was a bit tempted at the time but put off at the thought of the inks evaporating and drying up once opened.

Slightly off topic, but I haven't yet used my brand-new Epson all in-one printer/scanner/copier that cost over £100. It was brand new at the time a few years ago, but I didn't use it until now.

The inks have dried up and blocked the heads. Epson told me it would be cheaper to buy a new one rather than get new heads.

I really have no idea. I was a bit tempted at the time but put off at the thought of the inks evaporating and drying up once opened.

Slightly off topic, but I haven't yet used my brand-new Epson all in-one printer/scanner/copier that cost over £100. It was brand new at the time a few years ago, but I didn't use it until now.

The inks have dried up and blocked the heads. Epson told me it would be cheaper to buy a new one rather than get new heads.

:mysmilie_503: strato, tut tut tut, do not fall off the wagon, remember your inventory! If you buy a new one use it straight away, no hoarding, ok?

Latest posts

Back