My Mother's started watching QVC in the US

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Only taken her about 20 years. Her husband purchased a camera and is very pleased with it apparently. She mentioned Susan Graver, who said in the week that she was coming over to London for the weekend - quite likes some of her items. Oh dear! B Makowski handbags and Mally make-up has also been mentioned. It's a slippery slope. She lives close to Philadelphia so it will be a QVC studio tour next. :hi:

?

Brrrly, are you doing TheGrandTour? Italy then Germany then the Q Head Office? :wink:

I do a nice line in venetian-style masks if anyone's interested. Ok, p'raps not.

Ooh - now there's an idea Brissles. Perhaps we could hold our own ST Forum Venetian Masked Carnival Ball and be disguised as Q presenters in your special masks.

Just a hint, I'll be one who looks suspiciously like Weighty Weightman.......

moi?

I'd be attired in CarolHochman, snuggled under the NN duvet, on top of a featherbed. Occasionally shifting myself to 'model 'the ReclinerUppieThingmyChair. I'm a TiffanyWannabe!

Ooh - now there's an idea Brissles. Perhaps we could hold our own ST Forum Venetian Masked Carnival Ball and be disguised as Q presenters in your special masks.

Just a hint, I'll be one who looks suspiciously like Weighty Weightman.......

Um..I think that might be my role too Dis..!

Latest posts

Back