My first waitlist order and it's gone bits up!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
I have never ordered anything on waitlist before but went for the recent Nina Leonard TSV. I've had a letter today to say that there is an issue with some of the stock and that unless they get stock within the next 30 days they will cancel my order. It's only been two or three weeks since the TSV so I'm a bit confused. Oh well will go back to not bothering with waitlist I think.

I only ever ordered one thing on waitlist a few years ago. Obviously the item never came back in stock as I did not receive it. I did not receive any communication from QVC either. I think waitlist is a bit risky, especially if you really like the item and are waiting for it excitedly. I will never take a chance on it again.

I have ordered several things on waitlist in the past but have rarely ever got any on them, do not bother any more.

I only tried once to order something on waitlist - the Q-Cut gentleman told me that my card would be out of date by the time new stock arrived so I abandoned mission!

I've had a couple of those letters when I've ordered stuff. Got my products in the end although I did have to wait longer than normal.

I had the Tiana B TSV dress on waitlist......assumed it would be a waste of time but it was shipped yesterday, so it works sometimes.

And all sizes and options back in stock so hopefully it's not someone elses sweaty return......

Last edited:
I can't see the problem with waitlist. It is what it is. They don't guarantee that you will get the item. I have been on waitlist for several items. Sometimes you are lucky and other times not. As for getting returns, as long as the items have thier lables and are not covered in stains or smell then I again don't see a problem. If you buy something in a store you never really know if it has been returned.

I can't see the problem with waitlist. It is what it is. They don't guarantee that you will get the item. I have been on waitlist for several items. Sometimes you are lucky and other times not. As for getting returns, as long as the items have thier lables and are not covered in stains or smell then I again don't see a problem. If you buy something in a store you never really know if it has been returned.

I don't think receiving someone's returns is the problem, it's getting someone's USED returns that gets my back up. I know QVC deny sending out used items but many of us on here have experiences of this.

I don't think receiving someone's returns is the problem, it's getting someone's USED returns that gets my back up. I know QVC deny sending out used items but many of us on here have experiences of this.

It really depends on what the item is. I wouldn't object to receiving a bag that someone had tried out or jacket as long as they were in pristine condidtion when I received them. Makeup, toiletries, shoes are a different matter.

I'm not too worried about getting something someone else has sent back as that could always be the case. I just feel if it's sold out then really I'm too late.

Anyway in this case I don't even get the usual 90 days grace to wait for someone to return it or for more stock to arrive. Ah well.

It is just annoying that you have to wait 9O days only to be told the item is unavaible. I got the Kipling Bag from Ebay in the end.

It is just annoying that you have to wait 9O days only to be told the item is unavaible. I got the Kipling Bag from Ebay in the end.

I agree if it is something you really want then it is annoying if at the end of 90 days you get told that it is no longer available.

I've received a letter today apologising for being unable to fulfil a waitlist item, to be honest I'd forgotten all about it.

I've received more waitlist items than not (all in good condition) and if it's something you really like why not take the chance?

They probably only re-stock if there is a suppliers minimum number order still waiting when returns have ceased.

It's not guaranteed and it might be disappointing, but when unlucky I just see it as money I've saved!

Latest posts

Back