My Ears!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

speckledhen

Registered Shopper
It's happened - David Hasslehoff making strange noises on my tv - a long country walk is calling, and the weather isn't that bad!

Debbie Twittering-on Greenwood's introduction was hilarious, he's sung on broadway and now here he is in Battersea..lol

It's happened - David Hasslehoff making strange noises on my tv - a long country walk is calling, and the weather isn't that bad!

Debbie Twittering-on Greenwood's introduction was hilarious, he's sung on broadway and now here he is in Battersea..lol

I didn't see it, but maybe Debbie meant Tooting Broadway! :giggle:

It's unfortunate, but whenever I think of David Hasslehoff I think of that video that surfaced on the internet.
Just can't get past it.

OK folks. I have been debating for a while whether I should ask about this. Curiousity has got the better of me. What incident? Burger? Wet patch? I know I will probably regret asking, but what the hell! Don't worry about shattering any illusions I might have had about old Hassie - I think he is a bit of a prat anyway. Thanks in advance. xx

I like the Hoff but looking at him this morning it was an embarrassment. He didn't look sexy or appealing at all - just an old man thinking he's something he's not. With a voice like that, he should be up on several counts of murder for those songs.

I agree Minim,especially the wet patch at the airport. Was thinking this when he was on Britain's got talent,and Moth,agree with you too.

OK folks. I have been debating for a while whether I should ask about this. Curiousity has got the better of me. What incident? Burger? Wet patch? I know I will probably regret asking, but what the hell! Don't worry about shattering any illusions I might have had about old Hassie - I think he is a bit of a prat anyway. Thanks in advance. xx

There's nothing worse than being in a room with a load of people who are in on the joke is there? :confused:

So I found it, because I hadn't got a clue either! :wave:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fz08YmGqJ_s" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Regarding the "wet patch" I found this:

A Reprt on the internet said... said:
Yesterday it was reported that David Hasselhoff was banned from a 7am British Airways flight for being so shambolically drunk that – although he couldn't stand up properly – he tried picking up a Heathrow Airport shop manageress in between fits of self-pitying incomprehensible mumbling.

But, according to David Hasselhoff's 'people', those reports were wrong. David Hasselhoff wasn't drunk on booze, they say; David Hasselhoff was merely feeling the effects of antibiotics.

And who's to say it's not true – we've lost count of the times we've taken medication for bacterial infections only to find ourselves stumbling around busy public transport hubs pissing all over ourselves while sobbing and falling over.

And there was also this:

An Airport worker said:
, "The manager said, 'I don't think you're fit to fly, sir.' He told her. 'I think you are right.'"

Onlookers were even more horrified when a dark wet patch appeared around the actor's groin area.

Classy Bloke eh?

Caught about 10 mins of that program on the Hoff once and it was just so dreadfully awful...talk about a desperate ageing single male trying to recreate his youth (and failing miserably).

Last edited:

Thank you Itchy, I was about to ask :)

Latest posts

Back