I do not NEED any more jewellery or watches
"I will wear them lots?" :nod:
"They're on their way!" :sun:

NOW WRITE OUT 100 times:
I must not watch QVC again for at least a month :eek:

Now I like the look of the watch on the screen right now 695563 and I need a new watch like a hole in the head. Took two of the four needing new batteries in today. Also took one in to get the bracelet adjusted.

But it's the rose gold that gets me. I like square faced watches too.

are Skagen all THAT though? i mena, i pay around £30 for a watch, and treat them pretty much as disposable, because i never remember to wear one.

Are Skagen worth the outlay?

I don't have one so I can't really comment but as with so many things it's horses for courses isn't it. If that's what you like and how you feel about a watch then it's possibly not right for you.

The watches I got sorted out today were more expensive than Skagen ... Chopard, Raymond Weil and Klaus Kobec. And they are all more expensive than my current favourite Cavalli watch.

Is any one better than the other? Well they all tell the time and none of them makes my arm go green! Mind you the Chopard is beautiful to look at but it's a bugger to tell the time with it lol.

The prices have gone up so much since I bought one for myself, then another for my partner. I also sent one back because I did not like it enough to justify its cost.

Same goes for me with the Lola Rose hour tomorrow. I don't need anything. Even on easy pay, I can't afford it. But am I likely to buy anyway? Do bears poo in the woods?

I can indentify with this thread so much. I love jewellery and watches but having had my pay frozen and seeing everything go up so much I have really had to reign in my spending and be tempted by easy pays. I like the look of the Skagen watches and they are on Amazon with free p and p but I must not buy anything else. Plus I have massess of stuff already and really ought to wear it more.

it's dead scary when you have a sort out and relise how much ****** money you've thrown QVC's way over the years.

my clothes alone must have been thousands, not to mention all the toiletries and cosmetics and jewellery and...... i could go on

I have got like this with Lidl and their twice-weekly bargains. You never know if they will ever come in again, so I keep buying gadgets that I may need at some time or other, but very rarely do. The latest is an ultrasonic cleaner, ideal for jewellery etc.

it's dead scary when you have a sort out and relise how much ****** money you've thrown QVC's way over the years.

my clothes alone must have been thousands, not to mention all the toiletries and cosmetics and jewellery and...... i could go on

The really scary thing is why don't we stop! - psychologist anybody?

Latest posts

Back