Must Have Ideas - New shopping Channel Thoughts, Random Chat and 'witty banter'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Used this company years ago to buy some of the amazing foaming toilet cleaner - it's total pants, Yes it foams but you have to fill the toilet with hot water first, add a scoop, watch it fizz then die down and realise it's done absolutely nothing,
Apart from the audio sync and hour transition issues they seem to be having it's feeling (to me anyway) much more professional than a lot of the recent offerings!
Pretty limited as to choice of stock at the moment but hopefully it'll grow over time,
Placed my first order today - one of the collapsible portable stool things (and the cushion for it) and one of those tables for eating your dinner while sat on the sofa as we have an annoyingly fussy friend staying for a few days soon who doesn't cope well with a tray on his lap
Used "Honey" and saved over a tenner (for once - it rarely saves me more than a few pence)

Used this company years ago to buy some of the amazing foaming toilet cleaner - it's total pants, Yes it foams but you have to fill the toilet with hot water first, add a scoop, watch it fizz then die down and realise it's done absolutely nothing,
Apart from the audio sync and hour transition issues they seem to be having it's feeling (to me anyway) much more professional than a lot of the recent offerings!
Pretty limited as to choice of stock at the moment but hopefully it'll grow over time,
Placed my first order today - one of the collapsible portable stool things (and the cushion for it) and one of those tables for eating your dinner while sat on the sofa as we have an annoyingly fussy friend staying for a few days soon who doesn't cope well with a tray on his lap
Used "Honey" and saved over a tenner (for once - it rarely saves me more than a few pence)
You should never put hot water into a toilet bowl as it is likely to crack it, this happened to a friend of mine.

Just a little heads up in case anyone is thinking of buying and giving them your email address

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-15-12-27-30-46_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-15-12-27-30-46_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 0
I agree about Simon Brown as well. Very professional, even on the odd occasion it goes wrong ;)

CC
I remember Simon Brown on Shop! which was a Granada /Sky ondigital disaster , i worked for Littlewoods retail who were part of the programming. I became obsessed with shopping tv at that point and watched all the sellers and learnt a lot.he was great.

Latest posts

Back