"Mummy what does getting a period mean?"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
"Where on EARTH have you heard that little Tommy?"

"That lady on TV said it. She said arse aswell..."

Had this on in the background whilst wrapping christmas presents. Poor debra Ann looked like a christmas tree in that spruce green, triangular satin number. I didnt like any of it. And sniffing each others armpits, gross!

I only saw the last 5 mins. I think it's odd that Dale got reigned in for saying "Size V for voluptuous" at about 11 this morning when these two can refer to the menstrual cycle, tits and arses at 5pm.

He said "I'd like to stick my sausage finger right into that v for voluptuous ring of yours, Andrea McClean"

I mean, what's the problem with that?

What's wrong with saying voluptuous? I didn't see the show

Just seen your post BB.

Last edited:
He said "I'd like to stick my sausage finger right into that v for voluptuous ring of yours, Andrea McClean"

I mean, what's the problem with that?

I can't see how anyone could possibly have an issue with that.

Perfectly straightforward statement to make.

I'm guessing we are talking Trinny and Susannah? Been out shopping, yes OUT IN TOWN and not seen Q at all today. am I right in assuming it was those two referring to female bodily functions and using vulgar language for body parts?

DressDesign

Bauble, I saw that dress too. ArmholeGap or what? The dress looked ill-made and wrinkly. What would it look like after a sit-down meal of an hour? BogglesMyMind x BoggledSnarly

I have only switched on QVC around 6 pm, so missed all the fun :sad:
I watched the advert for Trinny and Susannah, and Trinny has very exaggerated hand gestures , I would not like to stand anywhere near her, might end up with a black eye. I have not seen any of their presentations, does she talk like that in the programs also?

I am no prude but I find their language for bodily parts so crude sounded like a couple of blokes working on a building site, their clothes are awful too looked like nylon drapped curtains tied tightly round the models so unflattering.

Hello to everyone, I'm new to this forum but not to QVC. I have been nosing at all the posts the last couple of weeks and thought I should join as I was starting to feel like a voyeur!
The Tranny and Suze hour did make we giggle, behind the scenes the Q team must have been sweating with all the mentions of T&A and a feminine bodily function thrown in too for good measure - it hardly fits with Q's whiter than white image.
Personally these things do not bother me but I found the armpit sniffing quite revolting and poor Joy kept getting her bust groped by the 'gals'.
The worst thing about the hour was the fitting of the clothes, seeing as T & S are supposed to be about flattering all women's body shapes It was suprising to see all the dresses were either too big or too small for the models and also for Suzannah and Pipa too. They really must try harder to get the right sample sizes on the right models.
Opps sorry - my first post and it goes on a bit! S

That dress that Suzy had on was blidy awfull and that purple dress with the navy side panels didn't fit the model well at all! Horrible stuff and presenters IMO :dull:

Why did they bring them onboard> Trinny is known as a loose cannon, wont be long I suspect before she enters a 'clinic' maybe.

I think they took QVC to try a last ditch effort to get some exposure. All mainstream tv as dried up, their various and many books are now regularly on sale in pound shops. They gone 'out of fashion' with the public. QVC must be a last ditch attemp now.

Latest posts

Back