Multi Position Outdoor Recliner Chair TSV 3/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Richard Jackson Easter Garden TSV for either the 3rd or 5th of April.

Multi Position Outdoor Recliner Chair with Canopy, Drinks Holder & Bag

QVC Price: £48.50
Today's Special Value Price :£39.96
P&P: £7.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=505830&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

This comfortable reclining lounger, supplied with an all-weather carry bag, features an overhead canopy to provide shade, a padded removable headrest and a handy drinks holder; plus the recliner can be adjusted into a number of positions to suit everything from sunbathing to al fresco dining. Enjoy warm summer days relaxing in your garden, away camping, or down at the beach with this superb reclining lounger.

Comfort and shade in one - adjust the chair into a number of positions from upright to fully-reclined - choose your position then lock into place. The overhead canopy can be raised up or pulled down to give the right amount of shade, and the removable drinks tray attaches to the main recliner frame so it always stays level.

Feel supported - the lounger has a strong powder-coated steel frame that can withstand weight up to 110kg (242lbs) and features a strong, breathable Textoline woven fabric for added comfort and support.

Perfectly portable - this lightweight lounger collapses down easily and is compact and portable - ideal for taking on camping trips or beach holidays.

Compact collapsible design for easy storage
Drinks tray features a phone/MP3 player/iPod holder
Can be left outdoors
Wipe down with warm soapy water to clean
Weight: 10.5kg
Lounger including canopy (h x w x l): 135cm x 65cm x 165cm (53.1" x 25.6" x 65"); collapsed: 96cm x 66cm x 14cm (37.8" x 26" x 5.5")

Contains:
1 x multi-position reclining lounger with overhead canopy
1 x removable headrest
1 x drinks holder
1 x all-weather carry bag

Colour options:
Blue fabric with black frame
Black fabric with silver frame
Brown Tweed fabric with brown frame
Taupe fabric with brown frame

Lets hope theres not the same issue with stock like previous years...

I much preferred the outdoor set that had a pair of 'wratten' chairs with tuck away footrest with a table between and umbrella. A few hundred pounds but it sold out, never to return. I wonder if they will bring it back for this summer.

I got this last year. Good chair, canopy is an absolute waste of time though.

Delivery took over a fortnight, I seem to recall.

They refunded my delivery costs last year cos it took so long to come. I chased it 3 times, I think. Took about 3 weeks. Chair is good but not worth the hassle.

EASTER TSV!!!!! No way! Well bl**dy hell. I was waiting for something really exciting for the gateway to the garden season. NOT some flippin old chair that they haven't been able to sell. Not happy. Will spend the money on two boxes of wine and some easter eggs :glass::mysmilie_5: Grumble grumble, garden chairs my airse blah blah grumble grumble.

CC

Surely this chair has been on air before for less money. £40 seems a lot and £8.95 postage is a joke. Not good value at all - oh, but you do get a bag! I like the gardening shows but this is boring and if the other TSV is a hose then I won't be doing much watching or buying. Morrisons have some very good deals on plants at the moment. I got two big trays of pansies for £3 and they have loads of shrubs, fruit bushes and bulbs for around £2 or £3 each.

CC

Yes I'm sure I paid less for that chair, and I certainly paid less for p&p.

Woah just seen the guest put the bag over her shoulder with the chair inside and say you could walk with it on your shoulder no problem. No way! The chair weighs a considerable amount, you'd cause yourself serious shoulder pain/damage if you walked any distance carrying that on your shoulder.

I'm strong-ish and you wouldn't want to carry it on your own any further than from your house to garden, it's not at all light, nor the easiest thing to carry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back