Mrs Prai

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i really didn't mean to be unkind, that's just how she appears to me. i hadn't even noticed her fashion sense as ive never actually watched a show, so that didn't contribute to it for me.

soooo....just gone back for a proper look now (muted) and i still think she looks like a woman in her 60's. the gobble neck, hands covered in age spots, voice, everything. i agree the hair and clothing and pearls doesn't help.

so is she about the same age as gobby then? you'd certainly never think it to look at them sitting there together, even with gobby wearing her matronly frock and severe glasses. and scary cordelia as the model! eeeekkkk....(i think it looks like bruising under both eyes too)

regardless of her age check out the body language. the woman cannot look into the camera and hold her gaze, the eyes are continually flicking to her right. she may as well be screaming "I'M A BIG FAT DIRTY LIAR". Claire Sutton is another one who struggles with this when she's lying or bullshitting.

i think you have to be a very confident guest to address the audience directly, most of them dont try it. even the super experienced ones like kim meddlebum only do it a bit. but if youre going to do it then you have to make us believe you. mrs prai fails on several counts. Gulls.

you're right burlz! it doesn't look normal though. it looks like a tic or a twitch.

i really didn't mean to be unkind, that's just how she appears to me. i hadn't even noticed her fashion sense as ive never actually watched a show, so that didn't contribute to it for me.

soooo....just gone back for a proper look now (muted) and i still think she looks like a woman in her 60's. the gobble neck, hands covered in age spots, voice, everything. i agree the hair and clothing and pearls doesn't help.

so is she about the same age as gobby then? you'd certainly never think it to look at them sitting there together, even with gobby wearing her matronly frock and severe glasses. and scary cordelia as the model! eeeekkkk....(i think it looks like bruising under both eyes too)

you cut me to the quick janie..I'm in my 60s and have none of those things! Yet!!

awwwww, carol, i'm sorry! (((hugs))) i'm not far behind - i'm 59. bad wording i'm afraid. i think what i was trying to say was i find it verrrrry hard to believe she's 47.

*blushing and hiding behind the sofa*

:sad: Oh, deep joy
Tilty hibbers'n stick out the torso'n wobble both knee-clappers'n singit lonesome tonight.
I can't wait :heartbroke:

Last edited:
"Now then girls" :)cheeky:) I thought she was a lot older than 47. I thought she was in her mid fifties at least! Who is she kidding, saying that they use caviare and selling the cream for this kind of prices.I hate it when these guests treat us like idiots.

Latest posts

Back