Mr & Mrs Charlie Bear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooooh I can`t get into the bears or any other cuddly/scary/creepy looking stuffed toy. Can`t understand why people want to collect them ( amongst other things ) but to each their own. I have a friend who collects those lifelike dolls, spooky they are and she has them around the house. I keep waiting for one to cry.
People buy furniture n stuff for their furry freaks and clothes and sort of treat them like kids. Nooooo way is that for me.

Ooooh I can`t get into the bears or any other cuddly/scary/creepy looking stuffed toy. Can`t understand why people want to collect them ( amongst other things ) but to each their own. I have a friend who collects those lifelike dolls, spooky they are and she has them around the house. I keep waiting for one to cry.
People buy furniture n stuff for their furry freaks and clothes and sort of treat them like kids. Nooooo way is that for me.

Ooooo. Lifelike dolls-"shudder"

Apparently they are 'back again' in December (why?).......... Eeee gods haven't they got a home to go to ?????? They are now becoming as regular as Kim & Co and Northern Nights (uh uh do you suppose qvc has taken them over and are now under the qvc umbrella ???????)

Cuddled up with a HotWaterBottle. What an amazing coincidence that CharlieBears s-e-l-l-s their own HotWaterBottle.

Cuddled up with a HotWaterBottle. What an amazing coincidence that CharlieBears s-e-l-l-s their own HotWaterBottle.
I saw that also Snarly. And he waved it at the camera at the end, which looked desperate :giggle: BarklySparbs x

Apparently they are 'back again' in December (why?).......... Eeee gods haven't they got a home to go to ?????? They are now becoming as regular as Kim & Co and Northern Nights (uh uh do you suppose qvc has taken them over and are now under the qvc umbrella ???????)

Hmmm I wonder why - 8,000 bears at £40 each, could that be it?

Charlotte Morris (Mrs Bear) does look quite fragile.

I also imagine that coupled with the fact that she is one of the few female QVC guests whom has not had any, lets call it, 'pampering' in the body/face dept., whereas the majority of guest females (Joan, Lulu, Tova, Flaaars - I could add at least another 10 females, who are not Au-naturelle beauties) appearing on air, airbrushed, but mobile. Add to that the removal of any honey-filters/lighting, because why would they use one with a bear collection?

Poor Mrs Bear hasn't a chance!

I wish her well. I am sure one day she will give herself a J. K. Rowling style make-over.
JK in 2002 -
rowling2002-60min.jpg
JK in 2012 -
08-23rowling_full_600.jpg

Hmmm I wonder why - 8,000 bears at £40 each, could that be it?

I know there are many on here who love their bears, but I for one will NOT be watching. The hidden hand moving the head, and waving the paws should be saved for children's tv, and as for the constant aaaaarrrring - it gets right on my t.....ts. Saturation point has been mentioned on here a few times, but coming on every month (back in December) is beyond the pale !

Latest posts

Back