Motor Mouth's make-up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ms Lom has quite a schoolmarm way about her, confident and professional rather than what I still think is AY's bullying manner. When EL was explaining the way to use the cleanser Gobby grabbed the jar and started her screeching updates. EL snapped the jar back and said "if you will allow me to continue" and we had wobbly lip and all upset afterwards.
AY is back in the dark ages of being critical about people, homing in on real or invented "flaws" and making people who are vulnerable to this technique feel insecure. More enlightened beauty bods now realise that positive approach works way better.
BTW Wendy on IW is over 40 and looks fine imo.

[COLO(R=magenta]The rude b*tch is lucky nobody's given her a fat lip. :wonder:[/COLOR]

You are a hoot PPC! The camp is definitely divided over HRH Young. Just watching the beauty channel (I'm bored). She is on with leighton denny, one of her celebrity best friends. I am sure she drives Nina the hand model crazy, constantly asking for fashion tips to go with different nail colours. Still its better than her attempting them herself. Watched yesterday when Sarah Chapman was on as I like her products. Like I posted before, madam is a bit more subdued with her presentations. She would probably get short shrift if she got too hyper with Sarah. Still bangs on about royal and celebrity clients though. Sorry to her fan club, but I am in the no camp.

Did anyone see the repeat 'Beauty Showcase - The Zone' this morning?

AY and a model were sitting opposite each other at a round table as they do when presenting products when the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick was featured. I was shocked when she got the blusher brush and started applying this with her arm stretched out trying to reach the model's cheek! She then got an eyeshadow brush and did the model's eye at arm's length too! The model looked uncomfortable and when AY started on the eyelid the model leaned to her left so that she could reach! A terrible demonstration which ended with AY giving the model the brushes to do herself which she should have done in the first place! :doh:

Needless to say there were close ups of the product but none of the model (bet she was relieved!)

Latest posts

Back