Morning Show Kathy T

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gracie T

Registered Shopper
I have never heard such sh$t ... The kitchen Aid mixer ... price £298.92 ... such a stylish piece of equipment ... and even if you never use it it's worth buying just to add some style to your kitchen.. you could dust it every now and again ... Kathy Tayler and her sales patter lol I'm speechless :tongue2:

I have never heard such sh$t ... The kitchen Aid mixer ... price £298.92 ... such a stylish piece of equipment ... and even if you never use it it's worth buying just to add some style to your kitchen.. you could dust it every now and again ... Kathy Tayler and her sales patter lol I'm speechless :tongue2:

well dont we all do that...spend nearly 300 quid on something we dont use!!
utter drivel!!!

well dont we all do that...spend nearly 300 quid on something we dont use!!
utter drivel!!!

My thoughts exactly, just like we spend a fortune on teachers gifts.. hairdresser gifts... doctors receptionist gifts... neighbours gifts... or maybe a passing stranger who needs cheering up :grin:

Why promote it as a 'style item' like that in the first place, the twerp!
Looks a great piece of equipment if you're into making bread on an industrial scale or you fancy yourself as the next hot contender on 'Masterchef', so why not push its capabilities as a semi-pro item instead of babbling a load of random nonsense about how pretty it looks! :headbang:

She did go on and promote it as you said Kitten ... but unfortunately because she said about its ornamental qualities I couldn't listen to what valid points she had to say ... I find that a lot as soon as a presenter starts talking carp I just switch off ... 'tho I wouldn't have bought the mixer anyway :)

She did go on and promote it as you said Kitten ... but unfortunately because she said about its ornamental qualities I couldn't listen to what valid points she had to say ... I find that a lot as soon as a presenter starts talking carp I just switch off ... 'tho I wouldn't have bought the mixer anyway :)

There's a whole KitchenAid show coming up at 12 Gracie........unfortunately with Anne Dawson, which is even worse! :rolleyes:

GRAHAM - can we please have an updated 'rollseyes smilie', I so need one! lol

I'm not looking for a mixer at the mo either but it looks quite interesting so might watch at 12! Like you, I tend to just mentally switch off when they start talking rubbish......which is quite often sadly! lol

I have a KitchenAid mixer but not the hot pick one. Mine is the Artisan in Empire Red.

My dad bought it for me. He had an insurance policy that paid out and he wanted to buy his two daughters something and he knew that I was saving for one.

I love mine and it may sound sad to some but the look of a piece of kitchen equipment is important to me. But it also has to perform. And the KitchenAid does.

I love mine and it may sound sad to some but the look of a piece of kitchen equipment is important to me. But it also has to perform. And the KitchenAid does.[/QUOTE]

It's not sad to like the look of a piece of equipment, and I have bought a better looking appliance over a not so nice looking appliance, both doing the same thing, but it is ridiculous that Kathy T said to buy it just for the look, even if you don't use it :thinking2:

Slightly OT but I spluttered at the TV last night when watching Ali Keenan (although I'm sorry I do think of her as Madge these days) on the Philosophy show saying that the Divine Illumination cream was coming in at under £50.00 and the price without the P&P ? £49.98! How to try and make the viewer feel like a cretin? x

If anyone wants to save themselves the dusting and has £300 to spare, let me know and I'll give you my bank details :D

what a price the only bit of mixing i do is with my nice big spoon and that cost no where near £300 i think Kathy is getting worse as a presenter i cant stand listening to her at all now.

what a price the only bit of mixing i do is with my nice big spoon and that cost no where near £300 i think Kathy is getting worse as a presenter i cant stand listening to her at all now.
Yes I use a spoon too, Kathy demonstrated stirring something with a spoon when she presented the bargain hunter (a set of melamine bowls) the other night, if she hadn't done that I would never have known how to do it!

Latest posts

Back