Morganite Ring TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedorDead

Registered Shopper
I really like the Morgantive ring that is todays special value. Can any of you knowledgeable ladies tell me if you think it is good value? I still have my three easy payment voucher from Christmas and am wondering if I should spend it ont his.

I really like the Morgantive ring that is todays special value. Can any of you knowledgeable ladies tell me if you think it is good value? I still have my three easy payment voucher from Christmas and am wondering if I should spend it ont his.

apologies for typo's:21:

i am not an expert on jeweelery so i dont know if it is good value or not but it looks really nice specially set in rose gold. if you cann afford it and want to treat youself go for it. you can wear itfor 30 days then return it if not really happy.

Rocks.tv have some Morganite solitaires in stock RedorDead and you might be able to make some comparisons. The TSV is more expensive but it looks to have quite a substantial gold weight and a bigger stone. http://www.colouredrocks.com/jewellery/gemstone-mor/piece-ring/searchresults-1/.

Perhaps someone who has bought a Rocks Morganite will be along to let you know.....if they aren't all at open day!

I am waiting for a Morganite ring from QVC (692676) which is only 1.1 ct and is nearly £135.00. I used my 3 x easy pays for this and chose that ring simply because I prefered the design, but on that standard, given that the TSV is a bigger stone and looks like it uses more gold, I would say (by QVC standards at least) the TSV is a good deal.

I like it, but keep telling myself I don't need it and can't afford it. There is one on Coloured Rocks - from link - it is smaller, less gold and it only comes in N. If you need to have it resized add another £10 + p&p. To me the attraction is that QVC have it in my size, where CR rings do not resize large enough. But I will resist! BTW, got the trilliant cut earrings in Morganite from Rocks for £27, very nice quality stones and much larger than the studs QVC are doing at £38.

PS If you look on the Rocks.TV site both the ring (in yellow gold) and the earrings mentioned are in the auction today.

I think its lovely, but I don't like rose gold. Think the latter part hads to the price, rarer.

I thought rose gold just had more copper in it, as gold only comes in one colour

Just to add, I think it is gorgeous, shame it's not on easy pay :(

Last edited:
My morganite ring, as mentioned earlier in the thread, has just arrived (signed for delivery) and it is GORGEOUS - might have to put a review online - so perfect!
For me at least ...

I thought rose gold just had more copper in it, as gold only comes in one colour

Just to add, I think it is gorgeous, shame it's not on easy pay :(

Rose gold was very in during the Victorian era. You rarely see it these days in jewellers or even on the jewellery channels. Its a fashion thing and seems to be coming back into style. So QVC could say oh its rare to find rose gold which adds to the ring.

nicky j you cannot compare 692676 with the tsv. the ring you have is immaculate. i loved the tsv until i saw this. the style is gorege. wish i could afford something like this its lovely.

nicky j you cannot compare 692676 with the tsv. the ring you have is immaculate. i loved the tsv until i saw this. the style is gorege. wish i could afford something like this its lovely.

It is lovely - hasn't been off my fingers all day! I have to say without the easy pay voucher I would have had to save for it!

I thought the TSV was overpriced for its carat weight, i personally own Morganite rings with bigger stones that i paid considerably less for.

Thanks all for your replies. My decision was................... NOT to buy it. Decided that it was the rose gold that attracted it to me ( and only because I have a rose tone Skagen and thought it would match)rather than the Morganite, went through thought processes..."will I be able to live without it" etc etc. Remembered I still have two Viva Las Vegas rings that I have NEVER worn ( Waiting for the right 0ccasion) also remembered I spend Thousands on TOOT with QVC last year and the money for the ring would be best spend going towards new carpets. Easy decision really.

New Year Resolution is to stop impulse buying !

Latest posts

Back