Monogrammed door mat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sitting here watching in amazement that QVC think we would spend nearly 40 quid, plus £5.95 p&p on a door mat with an initial on it. Haven't they heard of the credit crunch?

My door mats get so grubby that I buy "more affordable" ones and throw them out/replace them when they look shabby .

Linda :11:

My door mats get so grubby that I buy "more affordable" ones and throw them out/replace them when they look shabby .

I bought what I thought was an expensive fancy one (£12.99) with cats on it. My cat instantly thought it was for her and started using it as a scratching mat (it's inside the kitchen door). I've not had it long but it's almost in shreds so no way would I even consider buying the QVC mat.

I buy my doormat from Asda £5.99 its one of those you walk on and then no muck off your shoes goes on your carpet or floor, magic mat I think it is, those they sold on JML.

I'm sitting here watching in amazement that QVC think we would spend nearly 40 quid, plus £5.95 p&p on a door mat with an initial on it. Haven't they heard of the credit crunch?

If I spent 46 quid on a doormat I'd have to frame it and hang it on the living room wall!

Latest posts

Back