Moneybags jackson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Wot next for Jacko ? now he's cornered the market and put his name to every kind of gardening product on the planet;;

RJ compost cosmetics,
RJ skincare for grizzled hands
RJ slug pellets for the follicley challenged
RJ scarecrows with check shirt (small only)
RJ Limited Choice fashion
RJ bedding for inside and out
RJ all weather footwear

there must be more, but I'm bored now :yawn:

Has he said how his flower power enabled top exhibitors at Chelsea win medals wonder how they managed to win all the other years they did not use flaaar paaaaar.

Wot next for Jacko ? now he's cornered the market and put his name to every kind of gardening product on the planet;;

RJ compost cosmetics,
RJ skincare for grizzled hands
RJ slug pellets for the follicley challenged
RJ scarecrows with check shirt (small only)
RJ Limited Choice fashion
RJ bedding for inside and out
RJ all weather footwear

there must be more, but I'm bored now :yawn:

The one thing that you didn't mention which I would have though would be 'a given' was a gnome, imagine a gnome of the 'gnome', then when Halloween comes around you have a ready made 'scary thing' to put in the winter. Even better would be that it lights up and and does the 'root roar' every time someone walks past. Now that really would be a best seller!

The one thing that you didn't mention which I would have though would be 'a given' was a gnome, imagine a gnome of the 'gnome', then when Halloween comes around you have a ready made 'scary thing' to put in the winter. Even better would be that it lights up and and does the 'root roar' every time someone walks past. Now that really would be a best seller!
That would be scary.

I envisage a set of make your own garden gnomes which will include plastic moulds you fill with plaster of paris and then you paint the finished gnome yourself. Each mould will be of a QVC presenter and of course one of Richard himself.
They could be on the Antiques Roadshow of the future, each set could be bought from QVC and with half price p and p for 2 sets or more. They will solve every Christmas/birthday present dilemma for everyone from 8 to 80, are perfect for the gift drawer and each gnome will have its own particular identifying feature such as pointy finger, smarmy grin, googly eyes, double chin et etc. You can repaint hair colours as and when and even add your own dark root effect for the more experienced QVC gnome buyer.
Every few months a new collectors gnome will be sold in limited numbers and will enable avid QVC followers to have not only their fb/tv/twitter dedicated to their icons but also their garden too. Sorted !

I envisage a set of make your own garden gnomes which will include plastic moulds you fill with plaster of paris and then you paint the finished gnome yourself. Each mould will be of a QVC presenter and of course one of Richard himself.
They could be on the Antiques Roadshow of the future, each set could be bought from QVC and with half price p and p for 2 sets or more. They will solve every Christmas/birthday present dilemma for everyone from 8 to 80, are perfect for the gift drawer and each gnome will have its own particular identifying feature such as pointy finger, smarmy grin, googly eyes, double chin et etc. You can repaint hair colours as and when and even add your own dark root effect for the more experienced QVC gnome buyer.
Every few months a new collectors gnome will be sold in limited numbers and will enable avid QVC followers to have not only their fb/tv/twitter dedicated to their icons but also their garden too. Sorted !

people are making him rich for doing nothing at all. can you imagine people parting with £40 for a tub of fertilizer in b&q. selly telly has made many people rich

The reason I started this thread, was, I caught a few minutes of him just after midnight extolling the virtues of his slug pellets, and his hands and arms were all over the place ! and with his emphasising of some words, I just wanted to slap him; like some have said above, he's made a fortune of doing nothing - his products are probably generic that he just puts his name on. No doubt in a similar way to all the 'celebrity' skin care brands - a vat of product that supplies a dozen companies. He's not a necessity on gardening shows when there are equally articulate guests that don't need to use blow up photos as accessories. I rather suspect he's so 'embedded' in QVC culture that he'll never be got rid of, so its a continuance of a few shows a week and watch the money roll in.

Imagine a gnome auto-delivery of all the little QVC folk: Miceal, Craig, Phil Parker, RJ?

What? No one jumping to the phones?

If qvc ever make voodoo dolls of three of the four mentioned above... I would jump on the phones for them for sure...Imagine the fun I would have every time one of them appeared...lol I quite like Miceal.

Actually, when I was about 8 a girl near us used to make small gnomes, painted them and sold them for about a shilling(5p). I think every house roundabout had one. They were only about 3 inches high and had a pot to put small things in.

They could have the 2 Charlie Bears guests to present them, stroking the faces and making Bill & Ben noises as if the gnomes are really talking. I think the brand name should be Gnome Sweet Gnome'. I like your idea of limited numbers and they could paint the edition number somewhere on the figurine.

We could even have them to match the recipient of the gift (is that the 'giftee' ?). So one modelled as a lollipop lady, another as the postman and a school teacher.

The deluxe versions could be designed by Simon Wilson and encrusted in Swarovski crystals, maybe even have a brooch version.

RJ would of course own the Gnome copyright and sell it to everyone - we'd see Kelly Hoppen bedding printed with taupe gnomes, L'Occitane soaps fashioned into 'Bon Gnome'. Kim Mendelson would design a range of matching pixie hats, britches & braces in primary colours. I'm sure it wouldn't take long for James Dyson to produce a gnome fan with hot air blowing out of its rear. It would appear every six weeks as a TSV and cost £700, including RJ's cut.

The possibilities are endless. Perhaps I should apply for the job of RJ's creative director ?

This morning, with the 3 of them standing there like spare parts, I was reminded of the Three (Un)Wise Monkeys. RJ was stuck in the middle, and if the other 2 had moved too quickly, they could have crushed the poor git. And that would have been a shame........wouldn't it?? :mysmilie_8:
people are making him rich for doing nothing at all. can you imagine people parting with £40 for a tub of fertilizer in b&q. selly telly has made many people rich

This morning, with the 3 of them standing there like spare parts, I was reminded of the Three (Un)Wise Monkeys. RJ was stuck in the middle, and if the other 2 had moved too quickly, they could have crushed the poor git. And that would have been a shame........wouldn't it?? :mysmilie_8:

If flaaaa paaaaa is so good at making things grow, how come RJ is such a short arse.....

Latest posts

Back