Money Off Codes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was one in the July newsletter for some people, but it's linked to your account, so if it wasn't sent to you you cannot use it.

Hi Gem Genie, i got an e mail from them giving the code JULY12, spend over £30.00 get £10.00 off.

Dont know if it"ll work for you, but worth a try :giggle:

No it won't work unless linked to your account, as Boris Bear said. Some on Facebook passed it around and won't work unless your account. In fact are who do have it seems they have to phone to order and use it.

I wonder how and why they choose certain people to give it to. It seems very unfair. In fact I feel really angry!!!

I wonder how and why they choose certain people to give it to. It seems very unfair. In fact I feel really angry!!!
They will be trying to maximise their revenue so possibly people who have been spending less lately or people who have spent more after receiving offers in the past. Whatever their thinking there will be a plan behind the allocation of offers.

I've been spending last month and I got the £10 off. So they must think those who are spending will continue to. Revenues may be low in July due to people saving up to go on summer holidays. If we had received the email on the day it was valid from 1st July I could have had the tart burner at a discounted price. Only received email on 2 July

Last edited:
I've no idea how they work out who they are sending them to. I do order a lot and haven't really changed my buying habits of late so maybe it really is just a lottery.
I've missed out on the last few easy-pay offers and have never had a money off one before. I was really surprised when this one dropped in my inbox.

Depends what you are trying to order too, I was trying to place an order earlier for some Yankee bits but it wouldn't work online so I phoned up CS and they said it was only because the item was on easy pay. So you can't have EP and £10 off, only one offer not both!!, so I placed the order over the phone for the Yankee stuff full price (with CS rather than start again online) and it worked fine. Now all I've got to do is juggle the bills LOL (as I was expecting a really reduced EP price)

They know your shopping habits. If you were a regular and have stopped ordering is the favourite reason for vouchers, but I quite happily play Sainsbury's and Tesco's off against one another on my internet groceries. Buy from one a couple of times, then go to the other and you'll get a tenner or so voucher from the other. xxxxxxxxxx

It will not work with easy pay

The last thing I bought was the Elemis TSV on 4 easy pay in April. So it could be trying to get people who have not spent much lately back in the fold.

the other year when I did not buy much, I used to get offers every month of easy pay and a £5 off code too.

I've never had an offer in all the years I've been shopping with them and I've cut down on my spending massively in the last 12 months. It seems so unfair that some customers get quite a few offers and others get nothing.

I didn't get one :-( I bought a camera TSV in April and a tangle teezer a week or two back but that's all I have bought this year. I probably would have gone for the BE TSV if I had the £10 voucher even though I really don't need it, so I suppose they have done me a favour!

Money off code

I have received £10 0ff code,not working onlline do I have to phone ?

I got so excited when I read the email headline 'Enjoy money off with your July newsletter from Qvc' that I raced straight round here to inform you all! It was a tad misleading ~ I expected the tenner off, but it was for the three easy pays which I never use anyway. Booo to qvc!
nananasmiley-1.gif

This is the first time in all my years of QVC shopping that i"ve ever received a £10.00 off voucher,
and i"d say its cause i"ve cut down my spending, and they"re trying to tempt me with the
money of, and i"d say , it"ll probably work, but not used it yet he he

My code doesn't work online either :( The email says it can be used by phone or online

T&Cs say cannot be used with QCut or red button but do not say it cannot be used online. Ah well guess they've lost a sale then

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back