Money Back Gurantee Info Required

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rentochops

AKA Slinkychops
Hi Guys

A simple question, I bought something on 29th November - a gift to myself LOL - can I return it before 25th January to get a refund or did this Christmas return MBG start in December?

thanks!

I think it was about 25th November ish. It should say the latest return date on your packing/return slip.

Its usually quite a while before Christmas it starts, I think its the 25th October but I could be wrong. It will say on your returns slip, its supposed to just be for gifts but how are they going to know if it was for a gift or not

Hi Guys

A simple question, I bought something on 29th November - a gift to myself LOL - can I return it before 25th January to get a refund or did this Christmas return MBG start in December?

thanks!

I ordered two items - one on 13 November and one on 26 November and both return slips say return by 25 January 2009 so you should be OK. Why not just ring up and ask?

I think that they introduced the extended MBG from the end of October. I have an item purchased on 29 Oct and it has 25 Jan as latest return date on the slip.
You should be absolutely fine if you bought your item at the end of November.

Latest posts

Back