molton brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

westiekate

Registered Shopper
where is molton brown i have been awaiting there christmas tsv only to find they dont seem to be on qvc anymore ???

I'm afraid that MB have left QVC so there will be no more shows and no more TSV's.

QVC have kept it quiet and sadly I suspect you aren't the only one disappointed.

My family have come to expect a MB collection as part of their Christmas present each year so this year I bought 3 sets from Pearsons. Having got them home I noticed that someone had swapped the Black Pepper shower gel that should have been in one of the sets with a Silver Birch gel. I called the store and explained this and also told them how I had really struggled to get there ( because of MS ) to buy these surprises and just the thought of going back for an exchange was too much for me. Guess what - they are bringing a new set to my home in exchange for the one I have. Now that is what I call first class service. A huge thank you to Pearsons Department Store.

I joined this forum a few weeks ago to find out what had happened to Molton Brown on QVC, like a lot of people it had become a Christmas tradition ordering sets for myself and presents. The thread I was directed to had some very funny posts on it!

I've tried Philosophy shower gels but not as good as MB, on the plus side I have always purchased direct from MB own website and they are having more offers these days and reduced prices to the new VAT rate.

went to a customer event in regent street a few weeks ago. mb are launching an absolutely fantastic range of goodies using really good quality ingredients for a change.(they wrere extremley generous with the champagne and large goody bags) i woulkd say quite holistic. far far removed from gingerlilly et all.

i am not a great molton brown fan but watch out for the new goodies. it will i think make mb a more serious contender.

not saying mb is not good quality but i would have said more of a lifestyle product than high end skincare than say l'occitane. the new additions have finer carrier oils and more luscious realistic smells. plus they are zoned for relaxtion, soothing etc.

My family have come to expect a MB collection as part of their Christmas present each year so this year I bought 3 sets from Pearsons. Having got them home I noticed that someone had swapped the Black Pepper shower gel that should have been in one of the sets with a Silver Birch gel. I called the store and explained this and also told them how I had really struggled to get there ( because of MS ) to buy these surprises and just the thought of going back for an exchange was too much for me. Guess what - they are bringing a new set to my home in exchange for the one I have. Now that is what I call first class service. A huge thank you to Pearsons Department Store.

that is excellent service MIa, where are they they deserve a plug.

grovesy and claudiamum

It really was a fantastic service. They showed so much care and consideration and one of the managers brought the exchange product to my house last night at around 8.30pm. Yes, it is the Enfield store and I have been going there for about 22 years. A great department store with lovely staff.

Last edited:
wow Mia, that is superb customer service, i hope you and your family and all forum members have a great christmas

Molton Brown

I'm afraid that MB have left QVC so there will be no more shows and no more TSV's.

QVC have kept it quiet and sadly I suspect you aren't the only one disappointed.

I found some very reduced price Molton Brown products at a market just prior to Christmas. I was chatting to the guy about the fact I usually buy it from QVC but they don't do it anymore. He told me that Molton Brown are repackaging all their products and all the existing packaging has been removed from retail outlets and internet sites because it can't be sold in two separate types of packaging. He said his supplier had bought some of his stock from QVC. If this is the case it may be back on QVC again in its new packaging some time in the future - fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back