Molton Brown TSV 02/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always have a look as a lot of the deals for Molton Brown are very good. I haven't even opened the last TSV yet so I most likely won't need another one, but it never usually works like that!

CC

Molton Brown 4 Piece Collection TSV 02/12/18
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237071

1st Option

300ml Serene Coco & Sandalwood Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Bracing Silverbirch Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Refined White Mulberry Hand Wash
40ml Coco & Sandalwood Hand Cream

Floral

300ml Dewy Lily of The Valley & Star Anise Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Exquisite Vanilla & Violet Flower Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Heavenly Gingerlily Hand Wash
40ml Blossoming Honeysuckle & White Tea Hand Cream

View attachment 16573

View attachment 16574

View attachment 16575

View attachment 16576

View attachment 16577

Hell's bells! This is bigger than I expected so more temptation after my Black Friday (which seemed to last all week!) purchases. Luckily I am not at all fond of Gingerlily so that's the floral option out. If I fancied an experiment I could get the other one though...... Then I would definitely have to avoid the MB store in the January sales: well I must do that anyway.

i dont think MB Jan sale is all that cracked up to be the past few years ive just felt it was dissappointing as the prices dont really scream sale to me even the duos dont seem to be that good value compared to offers like this

its a bit like l'occy was in the store yesterday and even at 20% off it was not pushing me to take my debit card out and spend

I can almost feel my nether regions itching at the thought of all that soapy highly perfumed bodywash. So many brands just make me itch so I avoid them altogether.

Coco and sandalwood smells a bit like cat pee to me so this is a no. I just bought a couple of things direct from MB with 25% off each item and free delivery and a free sample. Now I REALLY must stop buying things.

CC

Oh, I like the Coco and Sandalwood one, got in a duo the other year with the Fairy Fleur gave the latter away as a gift. Cheap in their sale when they do the duos. Molton Brown has free shipping as well this weekend so saving you £5.95 compared to QVC. I always add QVC P&P when judging what is a good deal.

My fav is the grapeseed which always comes with the body lotion for £23 usually direct from MB when they do their duos.

Oh, I like the Coco and Sandalwood one, got in a duo the other year with the Fairy Fleur gave the latter away as a gift. Cheap in their sale when they do the duos. Molton Brown has free shipping as well this weekend so saving you £5.95 compared to QVC. I always add QVC P&P when judging what is a good deal.

My fav is the grapeseed which always comes with the body lotion for £23 usually direct from MB when they do their duos.

MB have 25% off just now, great deal, you get to choose just what you want. Have not bought an MB TSV since they came back.

Oh, and to also add, bring the front page of MB with the offer into any of their stores(we have two stand alone and one in House Of Fraser), on your mobile and they will honour it in store too.

I have decided I cannot buy this. And the anguish that caused me has made me realise I have a serious addiction. I have never tried Coco and Sandalwood but I did get the handcream in a Tsv so opened that last night. Luckily I wasn't blown away by it (thought it was nice enough but a bit weak) so maybe I can go cold turkey on Sunday. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back