Molton Brown TSV 01/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder if they will get the new Rosa Absolute range which is gorgeous? I got a free 30mls size bath/shower in a MB store at the weekend. Bath/shower gel,body lotion and edp, top notes raspberry black current middle rose absolute bottom, musk woods. The edp is lovely not overly fruity more powdery rose.

Wonder if they will get the new Rosa Absolute range which is gorgeous? I got a free 30mls size bath/shower in a MB store at the weekend. Bath/shower gel,body lotion and edp, top notes raspberry black current middle rose absolute bottom, musk woods. The edp is lovely not overly fruity more powdery rose.

sounds nice but they do the worse body lotion ever so if it has body lotion not interested love thier room sprays

And no matter what country by what country Gemma rapsodises about, the bath & shower gel still have the cheapest of the cheap base ingredients.

sounds nice but they do the worse body lotion ever so if it has body lotion not interested love thier room sprays
I am not a fan of the lotions either. Very runny in my experience and never easily absorbed. I much prefer the L'Occy ultra Shea one (whatever the proper title is). I do love the MB shower gels though but not a fan of the very heady purple one. The last one was primarily gels wasn't it? I didn't get it as I went into an MB shop and treated myself, spending more money in the process - well done! - so cannot recall exact contents.

I am not a fan of the lotions either. Very runny in my experience and never easily absorbed. I much prefer the L'Occy ultra Shea one (whatever the proper title is). I do love the MB shower gels though but not a fan of the very heady purple one. The last one was primarily gels wasn't it? I didn't get it as I went into an MB shop and treated myself, spending more money in the process - well done! - so cannot recall exact contents.

it was http://www.qvcuk.com/CatalogSearch?...&catalogId=10152&sc=SRCH&keyword=molton+brown & that was on the day the prices went up to the new eyewatering £20 for 300ml gel

Yes it is all coming back to me now! I bought a set of gels in store, pus that hand wash, plus I got 2 mini gels. It was pricier than this but I wanted the Rhubarb and Rose shower as well, not just the hand wash.

£20 is a lot, I agree. However, I used an MB gel before the current L'Occy cherry, and I use more of that than MB. So it does go further, and IME the,perfume lingers longer in the bathroom too. I like them both!!!!!

Yes it is all coming back to me now! I bought a set of gels in store, pus that hand wash, plus I got 2 mini gels. It was pricier than this but I wanted the Rhubarb and Rose shower as well, not just the hand wash.

£20 is a lot, I agree. However, I used an MB gel before the current L'Occy cherry, and I use more of that than MB. So it does go further, and IME the,perfume lingers longer in the bathroom too. I like them both!!!!!

im kinda the opposite i find i have to use more MB than anything else to get a good fragrance but the eucalyptus is the best for smelling with a tiny bit

oooh eucalyptus is something i must have at all times. soo comforting if you have flu.

i did not know that yankee had a eucalyptus must try that

It is in the Vineyard trio, 706182, but that is £50 now, although it was on offer the other day.

In WJ it is in 705646 for a trio, £29.98. Smells very nice to me despite one star review!

Both with £5.95 postage.

:mysmilie_59:

I have tonnes of shower gels (not all Molton Brown) and quite a bit of body lotion now, so I would like to see a hands TSV (although I know this is very unlikely); hand wash & hand cream. We go through hand wash in our house very quickly. I prefer L'Occitane's liquid soaps, but I do like the Molton Brown hand washes too.

I have tonnes of shower gels (not all Molton Brown) and quite a bit of body lotion now, so I would like to see a hands TSV (although I know this is very unlikely); hand wash & hand cream. We go through hand wash in our house very quickly. I prefer L'Occitane's liquid soaps, but I do like the Molton Brown hand washes too.

hand cream most likely in tsv & they put a hand wash in too previously but it wouldnt just be for hands otherwise the value wouldnt be as good

if it has a tiny body lotion i may get it as i like the hand and bodywash. but i did buy the oto so really not desperate

Latest posts

Back