Molton Brown TSV 01/10/14 (QVC Birthday)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great news, I saw somone post about this on Q fb this morning , clearly Qvc want MB to stay , Loads of 5 star reviews on the products already

I used to be obsessed with Molton Brown then when they left Q I lost interest. I can't muster the same enthusiasm about their return I'm afraid and I think it's because I genuinely prefer L'Occitane. I only bought L'Occitane stuff after MB left and now I tend to buy the brand in their stores, from their website and very rarely on Q. I love the soaps and the fragrances. The last L'Occy item I bought from Q was the bumper box of Fleur Cherie soaps which are beautiful. I have no room in my beauty product choices to accommodate any more MB I am almost "sad" to say...lol. having pared-down my stash I now "know what I like and use what I have".

Do you think MB returning may push L'Occy out?

I used to be obsessed with Molton Brown then when they left Q I lost interest. I can't muster the same enthusiasm about their return I'm afraid and I think it's because I genuinely prefer L'Occitane. I only bought L'Occitane stuff after MB left and now I tend to buy the brand in their stores, from their website and very rarely on Q. I love the soaps and the fragrances. The last L'Occy item I bought from Q was the bumper box of Fleur Cherie soaps which are beautiful. I have no room in my beauty product choices to accommodate any more MB I am almost "sad" to say...lol. having pared-down my stash I now "know what I like and use what I have".

personally i think there is room for both & i like philosophy as well but it might make them make better kits & that

MB was always the Big brand on Qvc , Loccitane was always second , Then when MB left , Loccitane had very little competition and Qvc tried to Make Loccitane Xmas Tsv's the must have gift , however they were never as good as the MB ones.

Lets hope MB's return gives Loccitane a kick up the back side and we may start getting some better TSV's from the brand.

If they are having their TSV in October, I cannot see them having another before Christmas this year. Wonder if QVC don't want to step on L'Occitane's toes and letting them have their Christmas TSV as the big bath/shower one???

If they are having their TSV in October, I cannot see them having another before Christmas this year. Wonder if QVC don't want to step on L'Occitane's toes and letting them have their Christmas TSV as the big bath/shower one???

thats one thought i had or they are just testing it to see how well a full shower gel ect tsv would go down though i got a feeling it will sell out anyway

I'm really looking forward to seeing what this TSV is. I hope it's really good, with a brilliant price...

Did Molton Brown not want to aim at the high end market and thats why they left QVC? Big mistake. Grovelling back now only makes them look silly. I've moved on to Rituals now. Cheaper and far far superior. This TSV is not for me whatever it is.

Did Molton Brown not want to aim at the high end market and thats why they left QVC? Big mistake. Grovelling back now only makes them look silly. I've moved on to Rituals now. Cheaper and far far superior. This TSV is not for me whatever it is.

They did , however im pleased there back. The Tsv will sell well whatever it is , whatever the price as there are alot of MB fans out there. i will go for it if its good value.

I guess its similar to Debbie Flint leaving Qvc to work on rival channels , and then to come back to Qvc when it didnt work out.

I've just treated myself to some MB products with some online discount, so the TSV's not for me. I'll be watching avidly though.

I was always a bit 'Meh!' to this kind of stuff until I was at a friends and had a whiff of Naran Ji and slapped a bit of it on. I loved it but cannot find it except on eBay which I refuse to use. I might be 10 years out of date though......

I was always a bit 'Meh!' to this kind of stuff until I was at a friends and had a whiff of Naran Ji and slapped a bit of it on. I loved it but cannot find it except on eBay which I refuse to use. I might be 10 years out of date though......

Some of the names have changed so it might be called something else now. I'm sure someone here will know.

Latest posts

Back