Molton Brown Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no this is the sale & i was expecting like muddled plum & the new juniper one to be reduced & the offerings arent tempting me esp when i could do with a treat
It is a bit underwhelming in that respect. No unmissable bargains, although I am tempted by one thing. John Lewis sale only has two MB items at the moment, a Jubilant Pine & Patchouli body lotion and the 100ml eau de toilette and they‘re not massively reduced either. Slightly relieved at this point.

It’s a real disappointment isn’t it? Thank goodness for that!😂😂. It’s nowhere near as good as the recent VIP one is it? Perhaps we emptied the warehouse then! In fact, I was amazed by how underwhelming the sale is.

Ive got 2 fragrances coming from allbeauty so must try not to be tempted elsewhere. And I went mad on the Osprey site where there are some further reduced items as this sale has been on for a time. Last night I zoomed through the JLP and M&S sales after getting their emails and saw nothing I liked. Again, thank goodness!!!

its like where is muddled plum gone & where has that new juniper one gone ect cause they cant of sold out as theyve not been in any sales & with what im going though right now i was looking forward to buying them all at £16.80 each!! & its upset me

its like where is muddled plum gone & where has that new juniper one gone ect cause they cant of sold out as theyve not been in any sales & with what im going though right now i was looking forward to buying them all at £16.80 each!! & its upset me
There will be other deals, SCW, don’t worry. And if anyone can find them, you can! (Just be sure to share with us!)

;)

Hope the festive season & the New Year show some improvement on what you are going through, look after yourself.

Only one I can find in the shower gels for £16.80 , £3.50 delivery under £25 spend.

Hope the festive season & the New Year show some improvement on what you are going through, look after yourself.

Only one I can find in the shower gels for £16.80 , £3.50 delivery under £25 spend.
yeah thats all i could find as i got that one with a ouhd one a few years ago on QVC

For anyone who's weak like me, you might want to stay away from MB counters in case they have those boxed sets of two mixed 300ml bottles they often have (this time of year especially) for £26. I think I bought some - can't remember now, it's all a blur!

I don't see them on the MB website but they've got some on Amazon with free P&P so I suppose you also need to avoid looking at the below :devilish:

Chypre & Woody
Woody & Aromatic
Woody & Spicy
Geranium Nefertum
Citrus & Aromatic

Fingers crossed those links work.

PS I've never heard of Cardamon & Cedarwood. Anyone tried it?

Latest posts

Back