Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Molton Brown Seasonal Scents 300ml Handwash Collection
Item no 208117
QVC Price £35.00
One Time Only Price £28.44
P&P £4.95

A three-piece set of hand wash from Molton Brown including scents of pomegranate and ginger, lime and patchouli and rhubarb and rose. Leave your hands feeling clean and beautifully fragranced with this seasonal scents collection.

Contains:
1 x Pomegranate and ginger Hand Wash (300ml)
1 x Lime and patchouli Hand Wash (300ml)
1 x Rhubarb and Rose Hand Wash (300ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...17&uattrmb=NV0CSNULL&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Thanks, Sazza. I only just spotted your post (for which thanks) so have ordered on Waitlist. Anyone know if buying on Waitlist for Molton Brown is a waste of time because you never get it?

Thanks, Sazza. I only just spotted your post (for which thanks) so have ordered on Waitlist. Anyone know if buying on Waitlist for Molton Brown is a waste of time because you never get it?

Might be worth speaking to an operator in case anyone cancelled there order, Waitlist is very hit and miss.

Might be worth speaking to an operator in case anyone cancelled there order, Waitlist is very hit and miss.

Cheers, Autumn. I called and they said the order is being processed and should be out to me this week. So yes, there must have been a cancellation straight away. Hurrah! I'm not actually in a hurry but good to know I'm not waitlisted indefinitely.

If it had been shower gel I might have gone for it as I can keep that just for me but I'm not paying that price for something I have to share.

I caught a few minutes of the show. Windmill woman was waving her arms all over the place as usual!!!

I caught a few minutes of the show. Windmill woman was waving her arms all over the place as usual!!!

When they get a proper guest presenter, maybe their TSVs will do better (as long as they actually present the products and don't go down the London via... road - what a load of tosh that is!)? MB stick it all over the back of their products so I fear we will get subjected to more of this kind of rhubarb (can't remember if they have the rose and rhubarb as London via Yorkshire for the rhubarb, or London via Turkey...).

Latest posts

Back