Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

9F3A5153-E442-466C-BE8D-3C8D1DDE8296.jpeg
I won’t be getting the big, shiny porcelain penis to sit on the top of my storage unit, though. (Or is It just me that sees that? It’s just me, isn’t it??)

View attachment 23066I won’t be getting the big, shiny porcelain penis to sit on the top of my storage unit, though. (Or is It just me that sees that? It’s just me, isn’t it??)
Haaaaa!

You took the Penis right out of my mouth! Tra la la (Good old Meat!)

Fine work,Comrade.

PS: How much is that penis, btw? Can someone ask?

I know it was a totally frivolous purchase but I bought one of these on a Black Friday deal before Christmas

Even at the reduced price (I paid £36.00) it was extortionate really, but I absolutely love it.
Nice hardware

I totally agree, in fact I would never go into an actual shop and spend that kind of money on Handwash or Shower gel but it doesn't stop me buying them online though. :)
As others have said, I just really enjoy using MB. Is it worth the money? No, absolutely not but as CC says, it's just a little bit of luxury, and I reckon we all deserve that from time to time.
So true …. I thought that the other day ! … I’d think twice in shop

I love Molton Brown but also got a couple of sets of B&H for Christmas. Is it any good?
It's OK for everyday in and out the shower but the scent doesn't linger like MB. If you don't fancy it the charity shops or food bank type places are always really grateful for B&H because it's always nicely boxed and if you never get gifts I should think it would be well received. Does that sound ungrateful, giving christmas gifts away? Sometimes I get so much of the same thing that I do donate a bit.

CC

Not ungratefuSinging tl at all cc, much better to pass it on before it goes rancid. Somebody else will love it, on man's trash and so on.

Now I am singing to myself "How much is that penis in the window? The one that;s as hard as a rock. How much is that penis in the window? I do like the size of that cock" Sorry to you ladies out there but I have a filthy mind!

Not ungratefuSinging tl at all cc, much better to pass it on before it goes rancid. Somebody else will love it, on man's trash and so on.

Now I am singing to myself "How much is that penis in the window? The one that;s as hard as a rock. How much is that penis in the window? I do like the size of that cock" Sorry to you ladies out there but I have a filthy mind!

Genius. 🤣

Blimey.....Hahaha

Oh my! And to think I was apologising for my smutty suggestion earlier! 🤣🤣

You're all showing your true colours now! The whole page has gone X rated.

It's OK for everyday in and out the shower but the scent doesn't linger like MB. If you don't fancy it the charity shops or food bank type places are always really grateful for B&H because it's always nicely boxed and if you never get gifts I should think it would be well received. Does that sound ungrateful, giving christmas gifts away? Sometimes I get so much of the same thing that I do donate a bit.

CC
I had thought about regifting but then felt a tiny bit ungrateful. I may donate as you suggested, I would feel a bit better about doing that 👍

I had thought about regifting but then felt a tiny bit ungrateful. I may donate as you suggested, I would feel a bit better about doing that 👍
I just think there must be lots of people that never get treats or presents and if I've got a lot of something then there's no harm in sharing it out. I do feel a bit guilty though as someone thought of me and gave me a gift. Difficult one for me as well but I'd rather someone used something and enjoyed it instead of it lying in my cupboard for god knows how long.

CC

Yes, the arc is an accessory, not a consumable with a Use By date. Definitely doesn’t count!

I bet it was quite a relief when the order didn’t turn up, wasn’t it? That was fate stepping in. I ordered some Shay & Blue from Asos in November and it never arrived - although I would have happily received it, I did feel a lot less guilty when I didn't and got my refund. Ditto Skechers from QVC this month.
It actually was Andi, yeah. I certainly didn't need the TSV and if I'm being honest I didn't really want it either so getting the money back was a quite a nice feeling.

Latest posts

Back