Models Prefer Gone!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Models Prefer has now gone from Brands A-Z as well
Above link still works, so that page still exists, but otherwise M P is gone from view.
So maybe they will be appearing in tomorrowsshow. :D

that's what i'm hoping!!

Thanks for the link Redorded, I ordered the eyeliner pencils from there but have not yet completed the order. It is much cheaper than QVC and instead of having one brown and one black, on Stacy's website you can choose a mix of two. it is $10 for the two, but the snag is shipping to the UK is $20. Still cheap but reluctant to pay this much for shipping, would order more but there is not much of Stacy's stuff I use, but I do use the eyeliners all the time.

does anyone want to do a combined order to save shipping costs?

I managed to order the eyelines from QVC yesterday and put them on cheque hold, went to pay for them just now, and there is no facility to pay. cannot be bothered to ring CS , as I only ordered them in panic in case I cannot get them again, will def order from US in future. sure to be faster than from QVC.

Got to say this which may make me unpopular on here but I have tried all brands over the years of eye pencils and i always go back to Rimmel. Its soft kohl, does not drag the eye,, stays put and is high in pigment.
I had around 6 models prefer in various kits etc and they were absolute crap !
:rolleyes:
Most of her make up was crap In my opinion as it was mass produced in China and gawd knows what they put in it?:(

So basically its all fur coat and no knickers then:eek::eek::eek:

:D:D:D

I bought one blusher from the range - one application - two red burnt cheeks! Never happened before with any other brand. Took nearly two weeks for skin to recover - would not touch brand with bargepole!

So basically its all fur coat and no knickers then:eek::eek::eek:

:D:D:D

I bought one blusher from the range - one application - two red burnt cheeks! Never happened before with any other brand. Took nearly two weeks for skin to recover - would not touch brand with bargepole!

Ouch!! Having slagged the stuff off, i did buy a lip gloss off ebay with the lip pencil in the lid and its ok. Smells nice, nice colour. So for a couple of quid i can't complain. :cool:

Latest posts

Back