Model with Charlie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
anyone else think that Rebecca, on with Charlie "Mr Mogadon" Brooks is a bit of a Kate Middleton lookalike? Round cheeks, wide smile, long tumbling dark hair..very pretty girl.

I didn't see her, but don't you think there are suddenly a lot of Kate lookalikes now in adverts?
I've noticed them in all sorts, Nivea body lotion, cleaning products, hair colour, lots where they used to seem to be mostly blonde.

Rebecca's currently on with DF, and DF keeps ordering her about. I don't think there's been a single item where DF hasn't said 'Wiggle your chest',, 'Shake your head', or 'Move your hair'. The girl's perfectly OK. What's going on?

Kate lookalike

A couple of weeks ago when the same model was on with either Catherine or Debbie F can't recall which, perhaps someone will know.
Think it could well have been Catherine as she had been mentioning Miss Middleton, whenever she could.
The conversation went along the lines of don't you think our new model looks like a Kate.
We spotted her and thought we'd sign her up as a model for QVC.

:sun:

Rebecca's currently on with DF, and DF keeps ordering her about. I don't think there's been a single item where DF hasn't said 'Wiggle your chest',, 'Shake your head', or 'Move your hair'. The girl's perfectly OK. What's going on?

I did see a bit of that - I wondered if Rebecca was new to modelling or something!

A couple of weeks ago when the same model was on with either Catherine or Debbie F can't recall which, perhaps someone will know.
Think it could well have been Catherine as she had been mentioning Miss Middleton, whenever she could.
The conversation went along the lines of don't you think our new model looks like a Kate.
We spotted her and thought we'd sign her up as a model for QVC.

:sun:

I didn't see this!

Latest posts

Back