Moda In Pelle TSV 20/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jackie said that she is embarrassed by how many pairs of MP shoes she has in her wardrobe. Embarrassed, she's not. A braggart she is. It seems that it's commonplace for people to collect quantities of shoes and handbags that they can gloat over. Although Jackie is not at all overweight, a lot of people who find it impossible to lose the middle aged weight they have put on, buy accessories, because weight has nothing to do with bags, shoes, boots, etc. (I don't think your foot size changes as you put on weight, but someone might correct me !)
IMO she's becoming increasingly arrogant & patronising.

I don't watch MP much, as I can't bear to look at that Katy woman's bony hands. Awful nails, cheap trashy looking rings on each finger which we get close ups all the time.
I totally agree & have always thought what a faff it must be for her to take off all that hardware every time she changes her daughters' nappies. Assuming she does remove them...

I thought she looked better on this TSV than I have seen her for a long time. I thought it was perhaps that the hair which seemed fuller and being back in a band looked healthier and cleaner.

Maybe it’s my screen but had she over done the shimmer as I fine this makes ladies look grubby (Denise Van Outen , Scarlet Moffat and Gabby Roslin to name but 3 plus AY but she’s a mess anyway)

Well judging by the state of her, how she gets any employment for styling people is beyond me.
I totally agree. She cant help her actual looks and I can see past that if she was well turned out otherwise but she never is.

Didn’t Jackie during the 9pm launch say something along the lines it’s hard doing their job, because they are on with all these Moda shoes/boots.
That it’s not fair because they want them all and that they just can’t manage to have all that they want, cause they’ve to pay their mortgages.

Latest posts

Back