Miss Leighton Denny....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
....spotted in Old Compton St this afternoon holding court amongst a gaggle of queens. No doudt just hot-footing it from slapping a bit of laquer on the talons of Jade Jagger/Gerri Halliwell or some other D-list celeb :20:

....spotted in Old Compton St this afternoon holding court amongst a gaggle of queens. No doudt just hot-footing it from slapping a bit of laquer on the talons of Jade Jagger/Gerri Halliwell or some other D-list celeb :20:

:35: He is fabulous though! I like how he takes the piss out of Miss Young when they work together, quite a funny guy.

Oh I think he's awful. His sales pitch is exactly the same everytime he's on, plus, telling everyone that a particular colour is Geri Halliwells favourite colour isn't exactly a great selling point is it. I mean, not really current is she??!!

Perhaps he needs to pimp himself round some new celebs!

~ To cure jealousy is to see it for what it is, a dissatisfaction with self ~

Oh I think he's awful. His sales pitch is exactly the same everytime he's on, plus, telling everyone that a particular colour is Geri Halliwells favourite colour isn't exactly a great selling point is it. I mean, not really current is she??!!

Perhaps he needs to pimp himself round some new celebs!

Jealous people poison their own banquet and then eat it

I think i sense a bit of a green eyed monster!!!!! you need to get over yourself hes sexy and **** hott!

and as for the person who wrote it get a life have u nothing better to do then bitch on people u don even no??

he's successful at what he does and has achieved so much and anyone who has anything bad t say about that clearly has some issues of their own!!!

I think u need to go put more effort into something else more productive maybe get a hobby :)

if there is anyone who supports me on this then join his facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?sid=748a8a879d159e1c05ea8f3a4f2bfe89&gid=32704522231

Pam
xxx​

Latest posts

Back