Mike Mason joins Ideal World TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think anyone is taking it onto themselves to say what other forum members should and shouldn't say at all Wirral. Like you, we are merely expressing an opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that's the way it should be.

I agree with Bennyxp completely, the constant harking back to the old sales pitches of worry angels and bass reflex test sheets are out of date and boring. Its time to move on and give it a rest. Its the same old posts time and time again recycled about Mike Mason. We've read it and heard it all before. As I've said before, in my opinion he's doing fantastically well on Ideal World, and praise where its due.

Can you not see the irony in your post? You start by saying you don't wish to see repeat posts about a subject on this forum and then by your on admission you are stating something "as I've said before". Hmmmm

PJ

I don't think anyone is taking it onto themselves to say what other forum members should and shouldn't say at all Wirral. Like you, we are merely expressing an opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that's the way it should be.

Indeed, but you said:-

"the constant harking back to the old sales pitches of worry angels and bass reflex test sheets are out of date and boring. Its time to move on and give it a rest"

That's more than an opinion, in my opinion. That's telling people what they should and shouldn't say.

Only Mods can do that, I think :mysmilie_59:

Again you miss the point...why single 1 presenter out and not others? I don't get it

There you go, that is what Wirral was talking about

PJ

In my opinion hearing constant references to bass reflex sheets and worry angels is boring, but that's my opinion, its a shame you don't like me having an opinion, I thought this was a forum where we could all say what we thought, perhaps I was wrong?!

In my opinion hearing constant references to bass reflex sheets and worry angels is boring, but that's my opinion, its a shame you don't like me having an opinion, I thought this was a forum where we could all say what we thought, perhaps I was wrong?!

On the contrary, you're dead right.

We can all say what we like, post links to youtube clips and pass comment on past sales.

So long as such posts are within the forum rules of course. If they aren't we can be sure the Mods will intervene, and nobody else. :mysmilie_59:

If that is the case that by my posting that in my opinion it was time to move on from the subject of worry angels and bass reflect test sheets was wrong and against forum rules then for that I apologise. I did not realise that was against forum rules. It was just my opinion on the matter, that's all. I don't wish to become involved in arguments with forum members so apologies if that is the case.

I have no wish at all to tell people what they should and shouldn't say for the record!! and I hope the same goes both ways guys!

Just think of the worry angels and the bass reflex test as MeMike's classics. You wouldn't see on a Beatle's forum people saying oh stop going on about Hey Jude would you ;-)

Just think of the worry angels and the bass reflex test as MeMike's classics. You wouldn't see on a Beatle's forum people saying oh stop going on about Hey Jude would you ;-)

I used to like his teck-nolly-jee Thursday's when he morphed into an 'expert'.

I'm surprised he was never picked up by BBC Click or The Gadget Show :mysmilie_59:

I would never tire of seeing the base reflex sheet fiasco :mysmilie_17: it has to be one of the top jaw dropping, hysterically funny moments in shopping channel pitches EVER

He knows great saaaaaaaaarnd

I used to like his teck-nolly-jee Thursday's when he morphed into an 'expert'.

I'm surprised he was never picked up by BBC Click or The Gadget Show :mysmilie_59:

Yup it was just one ' Magical History Tour', listening to all that Thursday night appointment TV techie information.

I would never tire of seeing the base reflex sheet fiasco :mysmilie_17: it has to be one of the top jaw dropping, hysterically funny moments in shopping channel pitches EVER

He knows great saaaaaaaaarnd

Funny, toe curling, excruciating. Oh yes!

Showing complete and utter disdain and contempt for his victims sorry viewers?

Definitely. It's really no wonder why some people absolutely loathe him :mysmilie_59:

Yup it was just one ' Magical History Tour', listening to all that Thursday night appointment TV techie information.

His Star Trek Watch Phone sales (the one HE uses) were pure class.

His level knowledge on all things tech was, quite literally, incredible.

Erm, no.

In fact as far as i'm aware the only time he's ever been seen wearing it was when he was selling it.

Strange that.

I think I remember him having an excuse of not being able to wear it in the studio?

I suppose he wears it at all other times and time is what he's got plenty of, now he's only part time :wink:

I think I remember him having an excuse of not being able to wear it in the studio?

I suppose he wears it at all other times and time is what he's got plenty of, now he's only part time :wink:

I didn't realise he was part-time? Thats news to me. Oh well a part time job is better than no job! At least he got one very quickly unlikely some of the other Bid presenters. In other news Lisa Brash has left The Outlet Channel already. Now there's a big surprise ;)

Maybe he's working on other projects too?

I agree with Bennyxp completely, the constant harking back to the old sales pitches of worry angels and bass reflex test sheets are out of date and boring. Its time to move on and give it a rest. Its the same old posts time and time again recycled about Mike Mason. We've read it and heard it all before. As I've said before, in my opinion he's doing fantastically well on Ideal World, and praise where its due.

'Fantastically well??????' I can't tell the difference between the Bid tv Mike and the IW Mike to be honest! Still unbearable....

Latest posts

Back