Microplane Foot File -would you recommend?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemster

Registered Shopper
Afternoon all :hi:

Just wondering if any of you have the Microplane Foot File and would you recommend it?

Need something to sort my horrible feet out for summer, I had a Ped Egg last year which I didn't think was very good, and can't find it now anyway.

Microplane has great reviews on QVC but we all know how much that means these days!:cheeky:

And it's a bit blimmin pricey so wondering if it's just one of those overhyped products that QVC like to foist on us, and I'd be just as well getting a bog standard foot file for a fiver from Boots!

Any and all opinions most welcome :mysmilie_504:

A total investment which will last for years without going blunt. Yes the Microplane is worth the money. Now some will come along and say no buy the cheaper ones, but they have never actually owned the Microplane

Absolutely. I have purchased hundreds of products from QVC. This is one of the best, although imo the older version is better.

I also have this and would say it is the best foot file I have ever used - and believe me I have tried them all.

A worthwhile investment. Don't forget if you don't think so you can always return it - but I am sure you will not.

oooh thanks everyone!!! was expecting a mixed bag of responses but seems to be an overwhelming yes :grin:

am off to order one! :sun:

Best. Footfile. Ever!

It works, it's easy, no messing around. I don't even use the extra buffer thingy, just the main file and it's simply fab.

Tx

Best footfile. It has rave reviews too. Even my hubby has one and he`s very sceptical about anything I buy from QVC

:mysmilie_504: again everyone, order is placed and I am quite excited about receiving it now :clapping:

Latest posts

Back