Michelle Mone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Forgive my ignorance but who is she?-- or perhaps she is the owner of a lingerie company? She is obviously very wealthy with all these mentions of her own (the real thing) pieces.If you had a real piece & had it copied in Diamonique would the original jeweller not be a bit miffed or otherwise heading for litigation?Whatever, these are so over the top as far as I am concerned.

Dolly Parton bleached blond hair, tits falling out all over the shop and a business 'empire' built on cheap scratchy undies and fake tan.

I think that qualifies as 'cheap tart'. Just my opinion, mind.

I thought perhaps you knew some juicy gossip about her. I think she looks ok and can't comment on her undies or fake tan as I've not tried them.

I don't know why these no-marks believe they can 'design' anything except designing how to promote themselves. I've read that Lisa Snowden was promoting her latest Q jewellery 'collection' at a top London nightclub - so we'll soon be seeing the delights of that little lot !

Her knicker company is hitting hard times at the moment it would seem. Big Dave made her a member of the house of lords, she repaid by rushing home from her luxury sun kissed holiday to vote with his gang to stop the tax credits for poor working families. But it got defended so she rushed back to her luxury holiday again. She declared she was leaving Scotland if the referendum when for a independent Scotland. She also does a fake tan range so fake jewellery(no doubt QVC rushed to get her when things where riding high for her), will fit in.

A cheap tart.

I have never bought any of her products and cannot, consequently, comment on the quality. Whilst I can admire her achievements as a businesswoman, I don't think she is on a par with Deborah Meaden. PM Cameron's reasons for making her a Baroness, were completely utilitarian, to facilitate her installation as a business advisor.
In this age of litigation, I would be very careful what claims you make which are, in reality, unsubstantiated. She is divorced, with three children,all having been fathered by the same guy. She is pictured on holiday, with her boyfriend. Is this unusual behaviour, for a single woman? Nothing I have read in the media - reports, not all facts - suggests she is "a cheap tart."

Cameron being known for his good sense :mysmilie_15: sorry I couldn't keep that going :mysmilie_15: probably appointing a nice looking bit of totty, improves ones chances of getting ones leg over.

Displayer of over the shoulder bolder-holders, amongst other bits of lingerie. Really talented (or so she believes). Yawn. zzzzz.....

QUOTE=Silver Fox;836425]Forgive my ignorance but who is she?-- or perhaps she is the owner of a lingerie company? She is obviously very wealthy with all these mentions of her own (the real thing) pieces.If you had a real piece & had it copied in Diamonique would the original jeweller not be a bit miffed or otherwise heading for litigation?Whatever, these are so over the top as far as I am concerned.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I would be very careful what claims you make which are, in reality, unsubstantiated. She is divorced, with three children,all having been fathered by the same guy. She is pictured on holiday, with her boyfriend. Is this unusual behaviour, for a single woman? Nothing I have read in the media - reports, not all facts - suggests she is "a cheap tart."

It's not a claim, it's an opinion. And I would be careful in basing your assessments on 'what you read in the media'!

Wonder if she provided the bra that her fellow peer Lord Sewel sported in his encounter with prostitutes! Perhaps she has a little stall next to the tearoom.

They were down to a fiver in my local Boots yesterday, but my brain isn't in "fake tanning" mode yet since it's too chilly to bare anything!

It's not a claim, it's an opinion. And I would be careful in basing your assessments on 'what you read in the media'!

The point is - "reports, not all facts" - that not everything we read in the media is true. Nothing in the media suggests she is "a cheap tart". If it did, I could understand what led to you forming such a derogatory opinion, of a lady with whom you are not acquainted. Unless you can provide proof, that Ms Mone is what you opined, you are maligning her character, and libel is punishable in a court of law.

She is certainly unpopular, and some would think with good reason (recent vote to cull tax credits).
Before that, I rather admired her, she came from working class roots and, against all odds, made a name for herself.
But there is no excuse for supporting the current Govt's attack on people who have been struggling for years. I've gone right off her since that.

Latest posts

Back