Michelle Hope range of pet fashions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
happened to look on her website where Qvc is prominently mentioned, and note she does a range for pets!!

I know that most formites are pet lovers and wondered what your views on dressing pets are?

Personally I hate this. It is very common on the continent to see spoilt brats carrying pets dressed up in LV bags.:mysmilie_468:

I should imagine that dressing your pet in MH atire is grounds for RSPCA intervention

Last edited:
I know it was embarrassing when she came on air with it.must be a reason why it never came back.
Lynn

Not as bad as her human clothing. I bet Scruncher and Mr Bo Jangles think it's amaaaaazing!

Well i'm in a minority on here as i'm not particularly a pet lover.I hate seeing animals dressed up but in Michelle hope is eeew. Its bad enough on humans.

Well i'm in a minority on here as i'm not particularly a pet lover.I hate seeing animals dressed up but in Michelle hope is eeew. Its bad enough on humans.

Im with you LEL, I dont have any pets either but cant see the attraction in making these creatures into a laughing stock

Im with you LEL, I dont have any pets either but cant see the attraction in making these creatures into a laughing stock

I know, poor little things, being dragged around like fashion accessories.

She has pugs, how she can make such already afflicted animals suffer more is beyond me, either of mine wouldn't be agreeable.
My Dachshund has a little waterproof jacket in case of very bad weather but he's never worn it, I just clear the snow away and dry him off when he's indoors.

Probably bought in bulk by the same people who can't be seen without "handbag" pooch - they should be put down by a vet asap IMO - the people I mean, not the poor little pooch - grrrrrr!

I cannot understand anyone saying they love their pets and then making them uncomfortable and look ridiculous in some so called pet fashions. The poor dogs must feel frustrated that they cannot have a good scratch :sad:
Having said that, I do like these:
Round Bed with Heart Cushion
A luxurious bed with a plush heart shaped cushion.
Available (they had spelled available wrong there) in a choice of three colours, Pink, Blue and Black.
round-bed-with-heart-cushion.jpeg

Latest posts

Back