Michele versus Julia ;)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Just caught a little of the last hour of Michele Hope fashion with Barbie and Julia. It was delightfully catty...

Firstly:

Julia 'I was looking at this blouse of yours earlier on the hanger and thought 'no, I really don't like that...''
Michele 'Oh...'

Then:

Julia 'I'm trying to lose a few pounds at the moment...'
Michele 'Yeah, but you always say that everytime I see you...'

Later still:

Julia: 'Well, the hour is almost at an end, how quickly has that gone?'
Michele: 'Is it really? Oh! Can we start all over again?'
Julia: 'No.'

Two saucers of milk for ze ladies, pleez... :wink:

I nearly choked on my food when Julia said she had lot a few pounds! Probably means her purse!! I also liked the way she kept pronouncing Blouson as Blausooon. Barbie corrected her a couple of times but JR still said it her way. MEOW!!!

Nothing funnier than watching two middle aged divas vying to be top dog.....:mysmilie_11:

but funnily enough, on a gem show yesterday, she'd forgotten how she used to say turqwaaaze and said it like the rest of us. There's no going back now, Julia, you've let the cat out the bag LOL

Good for Julia, :clapping: I really wish I had seen that as Michelle and Kim are two fashion guests that really grate on my nerves. I watched Michelle with Alison and had to laugh when one of the models came out at the beginning and had a big stain or wet mark on the front of her jacket and no one said a thing.

I hate it when the presenters gush over some of the fashion items especially as they probably wouldn't be seen wearing most of them when they are not selling them.

I'd put my money on Julia to win any scrap - think she would be quite a tough cookie if you got on the wrong side of her LOL :muscle:

I'd put my money on Julia to win any scrap - think she would be quite a tough cookie if you got on the wrong side of her LOL :muscle:

I'm not so sure. I suspect Julia would crumple if pushed - she needs to be liked and admired. I find MH rather strange, altogether harder. If she's not pleased she tends to go very quiet. I imagine she's a tricky one to deal with. Doesn't seem to have any sense of humour. I bet there are a few guests the presenters dread working with and vice versa.

I once saw Julia have a right old go at Glen Campbell. He insinuated that her son only followed Crystal Palace because she made him. And that he would probably prefer to be a Man United supporter. I thought Julia was going to clock him one. He just kept laughing at her, and that made her even worse. The powers that be went straight to a break. When they came back there was a definite change in banter. I would love to know what was said in that break.

I once saw Julia have a right old go at Glen Campbell. He insinuated that her son only followed Crystal Palace because she made him. And that he would probably prefer to be a Man United supporter. I thought Julia was going to clock him one. He just kept laughing at her, and that made her even worse. The powers that be went straight to a break. When they came back there was a definite change in banter. I would love to know what was said in that break.

Glen Campbell does not seem to on as much as he used to.

I'll never forget Leighton Denny taking the pi££ out of her for eating a sarnie with a fork,lol!!! He just wouldn't let it go!

Latest posts

Back