Michael Perry

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One of the worst things is being a female, having a boyfriend and when it’s getting serious, he leaves you for another man.😥
I would think that if this were the case, the man would be using the girlfriend as a front. Some gay men like to have women as platonic friends, but it's only fair of them to be honest with the woman and tell her that nothing romantic can possibly happen between them.

I would think that if this were the case, the man would be using the girlfriend as a front. Some gay men like to have women as platonic friends, but it's only fair of them to be honest with the woman and tell her that nothing romantic can possibly happen between them.
It was a few decades ago. I was quite naive n my early 20s.

Awwww, that must have been horrible and humiliating for you. But at the end of the day the relationship would have been a lie. Hope you've gone on to much better things 🤗🤗

CC
After that I had a boyfriend who decided I wasn’t old enough (I was 7 years older than him) for him. He went onto marry a lady 15 years older than him. They have recently celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary. Me, I decided I was happier being single.

Latest posts

Back