Michael Perry from Thompson & Morgan - Yum!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
What a hunk! I've suddenly become interested in gardening. He can plant up my hanging basket anytime :tongue: And what a refeshing change from that awful Richard Jackson.

What a hunk! I've suddenly become interested in gardening. He can plant up my hanging basket anytime :tongue: And what a refeshing change from that awful Richard Jackson.

Very tasty indeed! Also seems very natural & knowledgeable. Great combination. More please Q!

Looks like he hangs out in the same phone boxes as Jack French (that's not a euphemism). He certainly rocks the pink trousers!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Not ANOTHER gay guest!?? Percentage of gays in society = 10%. Percentage of gay guests at QVC = 63.2%. Amount of statistics that are made up = 88.6. Mind you , this Thompson and Morgan guy must be an improvement on rasping little gnome Richard Jackson!
Looks like he hangs out in the same phone boxes as Jack French (that's not a euphemism). He certainly rocks the pink trousers!

View attachment 8761
View attachment 8762

Haven't seen this guy but I'll have to stand up for Richard Jackson - I like him and I like watching him. I also buy a lot of his plant food :flower: Each to his own though. I'll have to look out for Mr Perry and make up my mind.

CC

Latest posts

Back