Michael DiCesare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Morning all.

After keeping an eye on QVC and scouring eBay and t'internet, I am at a loss :confused:

Does anyone know where I can buy Michael's copper peptide leave in conditioner - part of his thicken range? I had the 5 piece copper peptide kit from Q and this is the only product that I have used continuously, it makes my hair lush!! They have the mini version of the kit, but apart from the fact that it's also on waitlist, I want a full size. I am amazed there is none on eBay :(

Hope someone can help, thanks :D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

I sold one on Ebay for a tenner about 2 months ago after buying the 5 piece copper peptide kit and seeing that the conditioner contained silicone. The cost of returning the set would have been silly so I sold each of the 5 items individually on Ebay and made my money back that way. Sorry I couldn't have been on help

Aww, no probs Flamenco! Gutted I missed it though! Guess I'll just keep an eye on there, maybe some more will crop up :D

hi capirossi - did you do the save search thing? then they'll email if it appears - saves keep checking. and i assume you did a worldwide search? i see there's some finishing discs...whatever they are....

Try looking on ebay US, many sellers will ship to the UK and it will not doubt be cheaper.

Or keep an eye out at TKMaxx, I have seen his range there quite a few times over the months. But you will have to keep checking no doubt.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but why was Michael not around for a couple of years,always wondered as his products seem popular. As for Nick Chavez was he too OTT for the UK or were his products crap.
Lynn

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but why was Michael not around for a couple of years,always wondered as his products seem popular. As for Nick Chavez was he too OTT for the UK or were his products crap.
Lynn

I read somewhere a while back that Michael diCesare was ill with cancer for a period of time which might explain his absence from QVC and then subsequent return.

Yes, he suffered ill health and also had a spell on Ideal World I believe. Comes over as a realy nice bloke.

I do wish he'd bring back his Honey Oat shampoo. I loved that stuff. I am using his Argan Oil atm and its really good.

He moved from QVC US to HSN and then left QVC UK as well moving to IW. Micheal had cancer and is now back to full health.

The Oat Wash was discontinued long ago, I hated the smell of it sickly synthetic peach.

Morning all.

After keeping an eye on QVC and scouring eBay and t'internet, I am at a loss :confused:

Does anyone know where I can buy Michael's copper peptide leave in conditioner - part of his thicken range? I had the 5 piece copper peptide kit from Q and this is the only product that I have used continuously, it makes my hair lush!! They have the mini version of the kit, but apart from the fact that it's also on waitlist, I want a full size. I am amazed there is none on eBay :(

Hope someone can help, thanks :D

I have sent you a pm.

Latest posts

Back