Met the presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CountessK

Registered Shopper
Morning!

The thread about Sharon got me thinking. Some posters said they'd met her and she's lovely, so I was wondering if anyone's met any of the presenters and what they're like IRL. I'm fascinated to know what they're like off air, and whether my personal favourites are in fact rotten!

Cheers, CountessK.

Morning!

The thread about Sharon got me thinking. Some posters said they'd met her and she's lovely, so I was wondering if anyone's met any of the presenters and what they're like IRL. I'm fascinated to know what they're like off air, and whether my personal favourites are in fact rotten!

Cheers, CountessK.

CountessK, when I was at the Silver Event and met Sharon, I also met Claudia, Glen and Amica/Anneka (never can decide what her name really is). I was very impressed by all of them. I wasn't a big fan of Claudia until I met her, she is very bubbly and chatty and I found some of the things I thought irritating on TV were actually quite endearing when I met her. She was very helpful. I was also very taken with Glen, he was a real gent and again, very approachable, chatty and down to earth friendly. Dale and Simon also popped in to this event but I never had a chance to speak to them. Amica/Anneka was also extremely nice, she came over to myself and my friend and started talking to us. I also have to say that every member of the QVC staff there that day couldn't do enough for us.

When I had been to two events, diamonique and silver day in the past. I had met Glen Campbell who I thought was chatty freindly and nice. Catherine Huntley Was very bubbly and freindly, she ran upstairs specially to fetch her camera as ours had given up as she wanted a picture taken with hubby and I . Charlie seemed a nice guy, I liked sharon. I sat next to Ann Dawson at a meal, she is great company, interesting and she has a good sense of humour. So basically I liked all the presenters that I met including the staff I met that worked there as well. I saw dale,but we didnt get chance to speak with him.

I met Debbie Greenwood at the Miss Liverpool competition, which she won !, she was a lovely bubbly person ,no airs and graces plus a sense of humour too !, but then again you have to have a GSOH to live in Liverpool LOL ! :hi:

I went on the Models Prefer/YBF cruise last year. To be honest I was expecting the whole "Stacey thing" to be a bit of a con and a "TV persona" but she was absolutely the same in real life as she is on camera. She had time for everyone who wanted to speak with her and was kind and gracious throughout. She was really touched by people openning up about their life stories and openned up about her own struggles through life. I'm usually quite a "cold" person but even I found myself in tears talking to her about eyebrow pencils and my mum's hair loss through chemotherapy and how it was the eyebrow pencils that gave her the confidence to leave the house.

Pippa was there too and again she was absolutely lovely and happy to talk to people on the ship even when it was her free-time and not one of the organised events. I'd kind of assumed that the presenters would think we were all just crazy nuts but it didn't come across that way at all.

I met Pipa, briefly, Julian Ballyantine, Sharon (the model) and Alison Keenan at two Gems Day events. All were charming and friendly. I didn't think they'd be anything else as they were in public and being professional. Would they want me as their friend? Probably not, but I don't delude myself that they are anything different from the rest of us with good and bad points and were doing their best to meet and greet. Julian and Sharon seemed to be genuine in their interest in us. I too would love to know what they are really like. They all seemed so much smaller and thinner in the flesh, by the way.

I met Debbie Greenwood at the Miss Liverpool competition, which she won !, she was a lovely bubbly person ,no airs and graces plus a sense of humour too !, but then again you have to have a GSOH to live in Liverpool LOL ! :hi:

Where you competing for the title too, Scampdog?

This is getting silly now, why don't you keep this to pms I'm sure I'm not the only one squirming at these posts.

huh.gif
, why MOMAD?

Latest posts

Back