Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Mayfair Manor Florence Embossed Soft Touch 6PC Duvet Set

QVC Price: £33.00 - £45.00

Today's Special Value Price :£27.00 - £36.00
P&P: £5.95
802786.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Mayfair-Manor-...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-37-_-802786

Cream , Duck Egg Green, Latte, Raspberry

Mayfair Manor tsv 03/06/2014.

802786 MM Florence Embossed Soft Touch 6 piece duvet set QVC price £33.00-£45.00. TSV price £27.00-£36.00. £5.95 p+p.

I saw this and, if I did order from this range, it would be preferable to polyester which sounds, quite frankly, like a value set. I think MM do the comforter sets to a higher quality.

I wish they did some plain block coloured comforters as I love these for spring and summer but they are so hard to find

I ordered the TSV, and it arrived this morning. I got the latte, which is really more of a putty. A bit disappointed with the colour; it feels lovely, though. I am about to wash it, and will probably put it on the bed at the weekend. Will report back once it's been through its paces!

I ordered the TSV, and it arrived this morning. I got the latte, which is really more of a putty. A bit disappointed with the colour; it feels lovely, though. I am about to wash it, and will probably put it on the bed at the weekend. Will report back once it's been through its paces!

Oh I will be very interested what you think of it, I ordered, haven't got it yet I normally use KH 800tc so this is a bit of a departure for me, wondering if they really are lovely and soft.

I ordered the hot pick Damask embossed Try me set in white:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Mayfair-Manor-...ouch-6Pc-Duvet-Set.product.802236.html?upsh=1

Which, strangely, was the same price as the TSV. Washed ok, needed ironing despite what they said about not needing it. Lovely and soft to touch. The embossed jacquard pattern is very subtle. For the amount of bedding in the set, I think it's priced right at the intro price, not sure it's worth more. The Try me price was about £3 cheaper per set than the current intro price, so a good buy. Pleased I gave it a go and have since ordered a single set for the guest bedroom in Taupe. It's not a Kelly Hoppen taupe, more a stone / pale khaki colour but it will do.

Latest posts

Back