Masterclass by Ingrid????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for this Minnehaha, I didn't have the time to 'dig' as deeply as you have done - but it just shows what can be found out with a little investigative work. Well done !

Gordon Bennett... I am very confused...are QVC misleading us or not, is Yong Kim a designer or just a label?
:confused:

Here`s a paragraph from Comfy USA
Comfy USA
Yong Kim
"Designing pieces that fit within two lines, the mission of Yong Kim with both the Comfy U.S.A. and the Sun Kim labels is to produce items that are fashionable, comfortable, and of high quality. "

Yong Kim, of Comfy U.S.A., creates modern, sophisticated apparel that is young in spirit, yet timeless and ageless.

Designer Yong Kim takes pride in selecting fabrics that are care free, sophisticated in look, and travel well.

Educated in California, Yong Kim earned an AA in Fashion Merchandising and a B.A. in Business Administration.

Plus there is a Yong KIm from California, designer so it says on Linkedin.

There wasn't any proof she is not real, either some were having a laugh on a wind up lol or they just don't get she is a designer that works within a company which has a trademark under that company! It's a storm in a teacup although calling people liars with no proof is a bit naughty but hey it was funny lol! Next conspiracy please I need a laugh today had a really bad night got some terrible news, cheer me up!!

Thank you for this Minnehaha, I didn't have the time to 'dig' as deeply as you have done - but it just shows what can be found out with a little investigative work. Well done !

It's not that difficult you just google her and there is lots!!

It seems Comfy USA clothing is available all over America, loads of it and much cheaper than the YK offerings on Q.

It seems Comfy USA clothing is available all over America, loads of it and much cheaper than the YK offerings on Q.

Is it the same stuff including material etc, haven't had a look yet? Is it on Q USA?

That's interesting, it looks the same stuff, the prices aren't too far apart although the £ is stronger than the $, sadly it looks like they don't ship to the UK

Sadly can't find any that ship to the UK, I think it was on QVC USA but not anymore by the looks of it

There wasn't any proof she is not real, either some were having a laugh on a wind up lol or they just don't get she is a designer that works within a company which has a trademark under that company! It's a storm in a teacup although calling people liars with no proof is a bit naughty but hey it was funny lol! Next conspiracy please I need a laugh today had a really bad night got some terrible news, cheer me up!!

Oh dear sorry to hear that , can't think of anything funny though, except to say I knew QVC wouldn't LIE TO US!!

It's not that difficult you just google her and there is lots!!

There 'are' lots -

and yes, AGAIN I am not stupid, I did exactly that, but most of the Google sites direct you to QVC,unless you start digging or go to those on YOUNG Kim !!!!!

So true, Brissles.

When I first sought information on Yong Kim (during 2012) there was very, very little on the internet, and it was only when I got a lead on Comfy USA that the fun began. Even then, I couldn't get too close on the Comfy USA website without having to reveal myself; there was no 'all about us' for me to nosey around. With Comfy registering the Yong Kim trademark in the USA, the connection between the two marks is now overt and not too difficult, for someone so inclined, to find it out. Jay

There 'are' lots -

and yes, AGAIN I am not stupid, I did exactly that, but most of the Google sites direct you to QVC,unless you start digging or go to those on YOUNG Kim !!!!!

:mysmilie_466: OMG who said you were stupid! It's funny as mine actually just comes up with a Yong Kim I don't get much re QVC, wonder why that is :confused: probably Google knows I surf QVC website soo much I don't need it lol!

So true, Brissles.

When I first sought information on Yong Kim (during 2012) there was very, very little on the internet, and it was only when I got a lead on Comfy USA that the fun began. Even then, I couldn't get too close on the Comfy USA website without having to reveal myself; there was no 'all about us' for me to nosey around. With Comfy registering the Yong Kim trademark in the USA, the connection between the two marks is now overt and not too difficult, for someone so inclined, to find it out. Jay

Have to say I'm shocked by the OTT response to a simple statement, when I search for YK the info about her comes up immediately I didn't have to dig anywhere, I may be sensitive today but these two responses are ..... IMO

How about we direct any problems/disgruntled thoughts to Q and not to each other?

We are all too nice for squabbling.and it's the weekend! do you remember the ad which said Friday was Crunchie day, I'd love one now!

How about we direct any problems/disgruntled thoughts to Q and not to each other?

We are all too nice for squabbling.and it's the weekend! do you remember the ad which said Friday was Crunchie day, I'd love one now!

As long as I can have a bottle of Vodka with it please :Sad:

I'm more a bottle of plonk girl myself but on a strict diet ATM (hols next week) so off all booze and goodies.

A former member had an unusual recipe involving vodka but I've forgotten what it was, maybe one of the other NI members will remember and you could do a trial for us!

Latest posts

Back