markon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
looks to me like this 'anniversary' show is more of a 'get rid of stock' show....cheap, cheap and nothing new. Not surprising really given their ridiculous sizing in more recent times. Julia's telling us to go up in these, go down in those and swim in these !!! Crazy risk for telly ordering :confused:

Last edited:
Those ex TSV suede boots that everyone said were too small were perfect for me, and I would have loved another pair or two, they are almost half price tonight - but they are sold out in most sizes, including mine. I'm gutted!

I have a couple of pairs of markon boots that are heels and are really great looking and comfy.BUT this is a couple after trying loads of other styles and I'm just not prepared to keep trying and keep paying the postage.Shame really,as when its right,its great.Shame they didn't sort it out but it does look as though its on its way out

I agree with all that has been aid. Love the ones I have and would have carried on buying but am not prepared for the lottery on sizing

looks to me like this 'anniversary' show is more of a 'get rid of stock' show....cheap, cheap and nothing new. Not surprising really given their ridiculous sizing in more recent times. Julia's telling us to go up in these, go down in those and swim in these !!! Crazy risk for telly ordering :confused:

Couldn't agree more, the show was a total farce!

1. No new styles for ages
2. No back in stock items
3. Limited choice in sizes\colours
4. Anniversary price on all items
5. Easy pay

Looks to me as if the line is being discontinued. Why don't they just say that they are no longer going to stock this range instead of blabbing on about Markon being with QVC for five years, Markon making shoes for 25 years blah blah blah.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how often JR seems to be using the word "flavour" (or Flava, as she says it) lately????

1. No new styles for ages
2. No back in stock items
3. Limited choice in sizes\colours
4. Anniversary price on all items
5. Easy pay

Looks to me as if the line is being discontinued. Why don't they just say that they are no longer going to stock this range instead of blabbing on about Markon being with QVC for five years, Markon making shoes for 25 years blah blah blah.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how often JR seems to be using the word "flavour" (or Flava, as she says it) lately????

;)

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17249&highlight=CHIP+BLOCK

Last edited:
Those ex TSV suede boots that everyone said were too small were perfect for me, and I would have loved another pair or two, they are almost half price tonight - but they are sold out in most sizes, including mine. I'm gutted!

There are a few pairs on EB@y at the moment Olive and black size 4 & 5 I think. I found them very comfy although I bought a size 6 and I'm a 4 - 5 then put an insole in

There are a few pairs on EB@y at the moment Olive and black size 4 & 5 I think. I found them very comfy although I bought a size 6 and I'm a 4 - 5 then put an insole in
Thanks, but I need a 7 :( I have the Olive already and I love them, I would have liked the Plum &/or Black ones.

Lifestride - not leather.

Hi,
It may be that Lifestride are to replace Markon, but as the Lifestride shoes and boots are not leather, they are unlikely to be Markon in disguise, as Markon always made a big deal about how soft their leather was.
:)

i do know that the ones made in brazil are larger sizing than the ones made in china.....[ or it could be vice versa ].anyway i wish they would find another country as one is too big & the others too small........so maybe made in italy they would get it right.....i know they have been selling off the scruch ones in the outlets at crazy prices in the summer & anyone having the room could make a few bob as we say.........i couldnt be ar@@d to clutter up my already stuffed full room.................BUT they were only £1.99

Latest posts

Back