Marjerine Burgervan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
she managed to circumvent the hurricanes and get across the pond to patronises us again then....

great :eek:\

Yes but Julia is appearing with her at 11.00 pm tonight, so that means we will have to watch Julia with her legs a splaying again:sad: I do hope I sleep tight and don't have nightmares:tongue:

Just seen this post on QVC FB "Marjolein is a fountain of knowledge. I could listen to her talk about anatomy and fitness all day and wouldn't be without my aeropilates machine. It's the best thing I ever bought from Q".:puke::puke::puke::taphead::taphead:

I've considered getting one of those. I wonder if they ring you to arrange a delivery slot. Surely they wouldn't expect you to be at home 24/7 for the 3-5 working days they say they'll deliver it in.

The sight of Julia's scrawny neck, arms etc on the show would put me off pilates forever. She is only a couple of years older than me,but even my (usually very
critical of me DD) said she looks at least 10 years older than me- she looks awful imo.

Yes but Julia is appearing with her at 11.00 pm tonight, so that means we will have to watch Julia with her legs a splaying again:sad: I do hope I sleep tight and don't have nightmares:tongue:

Remember the exaggerated pointy (I was a ballerina) toes?

....another lets bash the guest and presenter post:mysmilie_490:

It doesn't take much to get another JR bashing thread going. According to one poster JR looks like a woman in her sixties. If I looked like that in my 60's I would be thrilled.

I agree loveheart - I can understand that some people don't like her presenting style, but I think she is very pretty and looks great for her age. Only recently AY mentioned that only she and Julia haven't succombed to the dreaded botox. If she looks scrawny and awful, I now dread to think what I look like, so I'd better start walking around with a paper bag over my head!

The sight of Julia's scrawny neck, arms etc on the show would put me off pilates forever. She is only a couple of years older than me,but even my (usually very
critical of me DD) said she looks at least 10 years older than me- she looks awful imo.

Are you sure you mean Julia and not Marjoliene,Suzi? I thought Julia looked good last night.

I agree loveheart - I can understand that some people don't like her presenting style, but I think she is very pretty and looks great for her age. Only recently AY mentioned that only she and Julia haven't succombed to the dreaded botox. If she looks scrawny and awful, I now dread to think what I look like, so I'd better start walking around with a paper bag over my head!

Think AY is talking out her backside with this one. Jilly and even JF have foreheads that move and wrinkle as normal, the latter also has laugher lines on the side of her eyes. Kathy is not the sort to use it, Claire and CHuntley could well be users.

Latest posts

Back